30th May 2019, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship to study MTech(Soil and Water Engineering) in College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology, Ludhiana?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to do MTech(Soil and Water Engineering). I want to do this course from College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology, Ludhiana. So, I would like to know that I can get scholarship in this institute for doing this course?

31st May 2019, 04:01 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study MTech(Soil and Water Engineering) in College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology, Ludhiana?

As per the information available form the college authorities, There is no scholarship offered to study M.Tech(Soil and Water Engineering) in College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology, Ludhiana. However, the candidates can apply to avail loan facility through the college.

College address:-
College of Agricultural Engineering & Technology
Punjab Agricultural University,
Ludhiana, Punjab 141004
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?