5th February 2014, 10:42 AM
Yashvanthk

Complete details of MS (by research) in Electronics and Communication

Dear Friends,

Please give me complete explanation about MS in ECE, with eligiblity and Good college to persue. Also explain about the job opportunities post completion.

Related Questions:
  1. Gujarat Technological University ME 1st Sem- Communication and Research Skills Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. How to get admission in B.Tech. to complete degree after having done diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  3. ISRO Electronics and Communication Engineering Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  4. Can I do masters in US from electronics and communication? I am an average student and have done B.E in electronics and communication
  5. How can I get a job in abroad after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  6. What can I do next after completing engineering in electronics and tele communication? How to face Interview?
  7. Details of the subjects of PG course from electronics and communication engineering
  8. Government Jobs for Msc electronics -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What can I do after completing B.Tech with electronics and communication from GBTU
  10. How to do higher studies after pursuing B.Tech in ECE?
  11. In which field of electronics should I do the research? I am Msc in electronics stude
  12. Details about best open universities for diploma electronics and communication engineering
  13. B.E through correspondence from AICTE approved colleges after diploma in Civil?
  14. Wha are the goverment jobs for a BTech student with 74% aggrgate in ece department?
  15. Previous years question papers and syllabus for SSC Assistant Drug inspector exam
  16. Details of UP PCS exam? I have completed B.Tech electronics and communication
  17. Is it possible to go to NASA after Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  18. How to get a government job for electronics and communication after B.Tech?
27th February 2014, 09:27 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Complete details of MS (by research) in Electronics and Communication

MS refers to the Master of Science course which is usually a post graduate course given by the foreign universities especially that of USA.

- You need to appear for the GRE and TOEFL or IELTS exam.
- You need to score good marks in these exams to get admission in the best universities.
- You need to apply in various universities as per the scores in these exams.
- Make sure your application has a strong SOP.
- After getting selected, you need to choose one university where you would like to pursue the course.
- Then you have to apply for student visa and clear the VISA interview.

For further details, Click Here .

The top universities of the world are :-
1. University of Cambridge
2. Harvard University
3 Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
4.. Yale University
5. University of Oxford
6. Imperial College London
7. UCL (University College London)
8. University of Chicago
9. University of Pennsylvania (UPenn)
10. Columbia University
11. Stanford University
12. California Institute of Technology (Caltech)
13. Princeton University
14. University of Michigan
15. Cornell University
16. Johns Hopkins University
17. McGill University
18. ETH Zurich (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology)
19. Duke University
20. University of Edinburgh
21. University of California, Berkeley (UCB)
22. University of Hong Kong (HKU)
23. University of Toronto
24. Northwestern University
25. The University of Tokyo
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?