19th November 2016, 01:22 PM
ngdumane

Which courses can I pursue after completing BDS except MDS that is equivalent to MBBS?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing BDS and after completing it I want to continue with my studies. I want to know about the courses that I can pursue after BDS other then MDS but to practice as a General Physician and that is equivalent to MBBS? Please answer as soon as possible.

27th January 2017, 10:15 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses can I pursue after completing BDS except MDS that is equivalent to MBBS?

Course Opportunities available after BDS Course Except MDS Course:

There are several courses that can be studied after successful completion of this BDS Course Except MDS course. You may go for Dentist course or practice as a General Physician in a reputed university. The other best course that is available for you is Master's in Hospital Management course. Other courses available are, M.Sc in Medical Microbiology, M.Sc in Medical Physiology, M.Sc in Medical Anatomy, M.Sc in Dialysis Technology, M.Sc in Renal Sciences, M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry and Medical Pharmacology courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?