24th September 2014, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Which courses can I take for graduation so that I can complete my master degree or higher studies in Environmental Engineering?

I want to complete my graduation in India as its not possible for me to go foreign for bachelors in environmental engg.bt i wan to knw whch course shud i take so that i can take up environmental degress post graduation.Also i want to go foreign for post graduation degrees.

26th September 2014, 07:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses can I take for graduation so that I can complete my master degree or higher studies in Environmental Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to complete my graduation in India as its not possible for me to go foreign for bachelors in environmental engg.bt i wan to knw whch course shud i take so that i can take up environmental degress post graduation.Also i want to go foreign for post graduation degrees.
B. Tech (or) B.E in Environment Engineering can be done as a bachelor degree which is very helpful to learn about environmental problems. The duration of the course is four years which are divided into eight semesters. If you are interested to have this career then you need to be very passionate about environment.

Eligibility Criteria:-
  • Possess 12th standard in science stream with at least 50% marks (for General) and 45% marks (for others) from a recognized University by UGC.
  • Applicants must studied physics, chemistry, biology as a main subject at 12th standard level.
  • Applicants appearing in 12th standard final Year examination or waiting for the result can apply.

The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of the 12th standard score and entrance exam conducted by concerned university. The fee structure for this course is differs from college to college. The fee structure will be approximately Rs. 4 Lakh for the complete degree.

B.E. in Environment Science can be pursued from:

- P.E.S. College of Engineering, Mandya
- Delhi College of Engineering, New Delhi
- Gujarat University, L.D. College of Engineering, Ahmedabad
- Visveswariah Technological University, AIT, Chikmagalur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?