5th October 2016, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in TANCET to study MBA(Finance) in PSG Institute of Management, Coimbatore?

I want to apply for TANCET, so that I can get admission for MBA course in Finance. Can I know what cutoff marks I have to score so that I can get admission in PSG Institute of Management, Coimbatore?

Related Questions:
  1. Maximum cutoff marks for TANCET MCA? I am doing MCA in PSG college of engineering Coimbatore
  2. How to get admission in PSG Tech Coimbatore after scoring 30.940 marks in TANCET?
  3. Will I get a seat in PSG college, Coimbatore after scoring 36.024 marks in TANCET
  4. List of the MBA colleges which is under Bharathiar university
  5. Can I get Mechanical admission in CIT, PSG or in GCT, Coimbatore with 36.673 marks in TANCET(M.E.)?
  6. Can I get admission in a VLSI course in Tamil Nadu's top-most Engineering Colleges like PSG Coimbatore, CEG Chennai, GCT Coimbatore ,MIT Chennai, CIT Coimbatore, SSN Chennai etc? I've secured 30.206 marks in TANCET
  7. What is the required cutoff marks to get CIT, PSG, GCT college in Coimbatore?
  8. Can I get admission in Anna University, MIT or PSG College to study M.E. if scored 37.971 marks in TANCET-ME being a BC candidate?
  9. Cutoff marks in diploma in mechanical engineering in PSG college Coimbatore Institute of Technology
  10. Cutoff marks in diploma in mechanical engineering in PSG college Coimbatore Institute of Technology
  11. Details about government colleges for MBA non aided colleges?
  12. Can I get admission in a VLSI course in Tamil Nadu's top-most Engineering Colleges like PSG Coimbatore, CEG Chennai, GCT Coimbatore ,MIT Chennai, CIT Coimbatore, SSN Chennai etc? I've secured 68.98% marks in TANCET
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore?
  14. Cutoff required for Automobile Engineering in PSG college? How much is the fee structure for the management quota seat in PSG college?
  15. How to join in government colleges in Coimbatore after scoring 36.47 in TANCET? How should I get a seat in computer science branch with such marks in CIT, GCT, PSG?
  16. Date of counseling for Lateral Entry B.E/B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I join Institute in Dindugul if I write Tancet in Coimbatore? I want to do MBA in Dindigul
  18. What is the cutoff required for B.E Fashion Tech in PSG College, Coimbatore?
8th October 2016, 12:14 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in TANCET to study MBA(Finance) in PSG Institute of Management, Coimbatore?

There is no such fixed cut-off mentioned by the Institute for admission of candidates in the above mentioned Institute as the cut-off marks keeps on changing each year as it depends upon various factors such as the number of candidates appearing for the examination, the level of examination, etc.

Therefore, i am sorry to say that it not be possible for me to provide you exact information on the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?