6th September 2015, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and admission procedure to study correspondence M.Com in Calicut University?

Hello Everyone,
Please tell me procedure for admission and details of M.Com correspondence from Calicut University? Please reply to me immediately. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join M.Com through correspondence in Calicut university? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  2. How to do M.Com through correspondence in Calicut University
  3. Detailed admission procedure to study correspondence M.Com in Bangalore University?
  4. What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD in English in Calicut University for M.A. postgraduate?
  6. How to take admission for M.Com in Kalina University?
  7. Possibility to study M.Phil correspondence in Calicut/Kannur University for M.A. postgraduate? Percentage required for admission?
  8. How to pursue M.Com in best university which offers quality study material and placement? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  9. Does Calicut University conduct correspondence M.Tech. courses? How to apply for the course?
  10. Which university is good for correspondence MCA? Detailed information about admission in 2nd year of MCA?
  11. Detailed Information regarding admission procedure for M.Sc in Physics in Utkal University?
  12. Detailed information and procedure to get admission to study PhD in Finance at Oxford University for MBA 2nd semester candidate?
  13. What's the last date of application for submission for calicut M.Com? How may I get applying procedure?
  14. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  15. How to take admission for M.Com in Karachi University?
  16. M.Com correspondenc through Punjab university? Last date of form submission?
  17. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Detailed procedure about admission in Imperial College of London to study MS program?
8th November 2015, 12:44 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and admission procedure to study correspondence M.Com in Calicut University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
Please tell me procedure for admission and details of M.Com correspondence from Calicut University? Please reply to me immediately. Thank you in advance.

For the eligibility to study M.Com in Calicut University through correspondence mode is a pass in B.Com or BBA or BBM from the recognised university with 45% marks.

The duration of the M.Com programme is 2 years (4 semesters).

The medium of instruction is English.

You can apply online for the course through the website www.universityofcalicut.info.

You can get the other details in the website of the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?