4th April 2014, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to apply for Post graduation in Physics in IIT, Madras? What is the selection process of IIT, Madras?

Hello
I have completed B.Sc., Physics through correspondence course in Bharathiyar University. I want to pursue Post Graduation in Physics in IIT, Madras. Pl guide me how to enter IIT, Madras for Pursuing Post Graduation. Also, explain in detail what is the procedure for applying and the process of selection.

With regards

[B. SANKAR]

8th April 2014, 08:58 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Post Graduation in Physics from IIT Madras?

If you want to get admission in IIT Madras then you need to crack the JAM Examination. JAM i.e Joint Admission Test and this examination is conducted by Indian Institute of Technology Once in a year for admission to M.Sc, Dual Degree, Joint M.Sc-Ph.D and Other Post Graduation degree course. The exam application forms are available in the month of September or October in the official website of IIT. This year examination was already completed 9th February 2014.

Eligibility Criteria :- The candidate must have a completed graduate degree with 55% Marks from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and 50% Marks for reserved categories. Candidate who are appearing in the final year of degree course may also eligible to apply for this examination.

Next Examination notification will be available in the month of September or October in the official website of Indian Institute of Technology. More details, Visit the official website :- http://gate.iitk.ac.in/jam/admission-procedure.html
7th July 2014, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Post Graduation in Physics from IIT Madras?

i have completed graduation in physics with only 48%marks.is there any chance of getting admission in any best university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?