3rd July 2018, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MEd(Social Sciences) in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education for BEd(Social Science) student?

Dear friends, I am a student of BEd in Social Sciences. After completing my BEd, I want to do MEd(Social Sciences) in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do MEd in this specialization or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission criteria to study MEd(Social Sciences) in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education?
  2. Eligibility to study MEd(Social Sciences) in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education for BEd(Social Science) student?
  3. Fee expenses of MEd(Social Sciences) in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education?
  4. How many seats are available for MEd(Social Sciences) in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education?
  5. Course structure of MEd(Social Sciences) in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education?
  6. Course duration and fee structure of MEd(Mathematics) in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education?
  7. Job opportunities for MEd(Mathematics) candidate of Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education?
  8. Admission criteria to study MEd(Mathematics) in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education?
  9. Entrance exam available to study MEd(Mathematics) in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education?
  10. List of colleges offering B.Ed degree for B.A Economics graduates?
  11. Eligibility to study BEd(Biological Sciences) in Co-Operative College of Education?
  12. Which are the cheap colleges in Maharastra to join MBBS in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University for MBBS student?
  14. Information regarding D-Pharmacy course?
  15. Eligibility to study MSc(Forensic Science) for BSc(Chemistry) student? -- [New]
  16. List of Institutes offering Wild Life courses?
  17. Where can I do B.Ed without teaching experience?
  18. How can I get management seat of BAMS in Andhra Colleges?
4th July 2018, 01:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MEd(Social Sciences) in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education for BEd(Social Science) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am a student of BEd in Social Sciences. After completing my BEd, I want to do MEd(Social Sciences) in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do MEd in this specialization or not?

Candidates who have passed Bachelor of Education (BEd) Social Science are eligible to study Master of Education (Social Science) in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education. Candidates who have passed the Bachelor of Education (BEd) course or equivalent are eligible to study Master of Education in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College. Candidates are admitted to the course according to MG University schedule. Remaining 50% seats are filled by the Management.
6th July 2018, 03:12 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MEd(Social Sciences) in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education for BEd(Social Science) student?

After completing your B.Ed, you are certainly eligible to apply for M.Ed. Candidates must have completed B.Ed, to be eligible to pursue M.Ed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?