17th July 2018, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MBA(Computer Management) in School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore?

Hi, I want to know that which entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore for MBA(Computer Management) course? Please tell me about the entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study MBA(Computer Management) in School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore?
  2. Job opportunities for MBA(Computer Management) candidate of School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore? -- [New]
  3. Course duration and fee structure of MBA(Computer Management) in School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore?
  4. Admission criteria to study MBA(Computer Management) in School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore?
  5. Which are the top colleges for MCA course in MP?
  6. Which is the best engineering college that i can get in MP? I have scored 115 marks in AIEEE with 55000 AIR
  7. List of first 50 Engineering Colleges in Madya Pradesh?
  8. Which college is better for me after scoring 1313 rank?
  9. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  10. Which are the good private IP colleges?
  11. Which college can I get after scoring AIR of 25,807? I have scored 141 marks in AIEEE aptitude test
  12. Which college can I get after scoring 10345 rank in MPPET and 368769 in AIEEE?
  13. Which B.Tech colleges are available in MP especially private?
  14. Names of the top 10 engineering colleges according to the placements and ranking in MP state? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How many top colleges are available in MP?
  16. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  17. Which college is best for me after scoring 7195 rank?
  18. Which book is best for MP Pre MCA Test? Good governemnt as well as private colleges in MP for MCA?
19th July 2018, 04:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MBA(Computer Management) in School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I want to know that which entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore for MBA(Computer Management) course? Please tell me about the entrance exam.

For MBA (Computer Management) entrance test will be conducted if a large number of applications are received otherwise admission shall be based on merit basis in School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore. Graduates in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate are eligible to study the MBA (Computer Management) course at School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore. Candidates can apply online for the admission to study MBA (Computer Management) in School of Computer Science and Information Technology. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
21st July 2018, 09:48 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MBA(Computer Management) in School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore?

In order to get admission in "School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore" to study MBA(Computer Management) course, you will have to take an entrance exam conducted by Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Indore I.e. DAVV CET. Admission is done on the basis of score secured at entrance exam, so you will have to score good marks in the entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?