27th December 2013, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available?

Cet exam is there for mcom...how to apply for mcom...and how much percentage is require for mcom admission..fees for mcom...and which are the subjects availabel in mcom cource

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks or percentage required for admission in M.Com? What is the total fee structure for admission Xaviers, HR college SIES or Rupa college?
  2. Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?
  3. How much percentage of marks is required in M.Com to do M.Phil?
  4. How can I opt for company secretary course?
  5. How much percentage is required to get admission for M.Con in calcutta university
  6. What is the percentage required to fill the admission form for M.Com?
  7. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  8. What is the percentage required for B.Ed admission? When are the forms available and what is the fees?
  9. Minimum percentage required to take admission in MCA? Which subjects are required for this course?
  10. How to take admission for M.Com from Mumbai University? How much is the fees?
  11. Fees and required percentage after passing 12th science
  12. What is the fees and percentage required to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Class 11th
  13. Can I join company secretary course while doing my graduation?
  14. Which is a good college of MBBS for me? How much percentage is required for direct admission?
  15. How much is the admission fee for M.A studies in any government college of Hyderabad? How much percentage is required for admission?
  16. Percentage required in Graduation for getting admission in IB? Minimum age limit, height and weight required to apply for the exam?
  17. How to apply for B.Tech after completing Diploma? From where to get the forms? Percentage required for admission?
  18. Procedure for admission for M.Com from Pune University? -- [Most Discussed]
6th January 2014, 11:42 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available?

In order to apply for the M.com course you need to have minimum qualification of graduation with at least of 50 percent marks.

Talking about the age criteria so there is no its criteria for M.Com exam you may need to appear for CET exam in order to take admission in M.Com course.

The basic eligibility criteria for CET exam is graduation if you have completed your graduation with a list of 50 percent marks when you may apply for the CET exam in coming years.

M.Com is good for those students who have completed their B.Com course with at least of 50 percent marks but many students are doing m.com course after completing there BA, B.Sc course.

Talking about the admission fees so M.Com is not a technical degree so it is cheaper than others degrees you may need to have just 10 to 20 thousand in your hand to take admission in m.com course.

So if you have 50 % marks in graduation then you may to appear for the CET exam and after clearing the CET exam you may might take admission in good college for doing M.Com course.

So now i hope so your all doubts are clear about the M.Com course and you are going to take admission in this course .M.Com is a very good course and future scopes are also good.
6th January 2014, 09:52 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Cet exam is there for mcom...how to apply for mcom...and how much percentage is require for mcom admission..fees for mcom...and which are the subjects availabel in mcom cource
Hey friend,

DETAILS ABOUT M.COM:

M.com is a PG course and this course is of a duration of 2 years.This course covers the topics such as Principle of accounting,money,banking,knowledge about business,trade and its policies.

There is a eligibility criteria which is needed to be satisfied for applying for doing the M.com course is that the candidate must have completed a Degree from a recognized university in a Commerce Stream.

To tell about the percentage needed,most of the universities would expect the candidates applying for the M.com course to have about 45-50% aggregate in their respected Commerce stream.

For a secure admission there are certain universities conduct entrance exams for candidates to join in M.com and if you are satisfying the eligibility criteria which is needed to be satisfied to be eligible,you can write the exam and if you score fair enough in the exam then you can join in the respected University.

As you have asked for the information regarding the subjects for the M.com course refer the attached files for information regarding it.

M.Com Subjects:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf M.Com Subjects.pdf(260.4 KB, 1802 views)
2nd February 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

i had not secure 50% marks in b.com exam.what can i do for m.com admission.
2nd June 2014, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

how much fees on m.com admission totally 2 years? and which university colleges are best for teaching ?
9th June 2014, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Can i take admission in mcom at any college of lucknow with 49.6% aggregate in bcom
30th October 2014, 12:29 PM
rahmanmujee

I want to distence education m.com first year madhurai kamraj university question papers
20th May 2015, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

M.Com entrnce test is which time after admission or before admission and which time and date entrnce test for m.Com 2015-2016
21st April 2016, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam write to join mcom course & how much fee structure for sc&st category .There is a govt seat for sc students & my average Bcom percentage is above 45% &below 50%.
3rd September 2016, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 54.75 in m.com part 1 and 65 in m.com part 2 am I eligible for net/set exam
3rd November 2017, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

I have passed B.com in py 20160-17 in BR Ambedker Univercity Muz,in 62% my House in Up Dist-Kushinagar Can i Apply in Mcom Cource In DDU Gorakhpur.
5th March 2018, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing b.com (pass course) from Calcutta University. Am I eligible for M.com in Calcutta University or other universities if I scored above 50% in my graduation?
7th July 2018, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

I am completed bcom with 65.30%.Can i get admission in this college? What are the fee structure for doing Mcom?
29th June 2022, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

which subjets are available in net exam after mcom
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?