5th October 2015, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission into an IIM after working in a company for 2 years?

Hello, please some one reply me for this question.

I have started my b.tech course in 2009. and due to some issues i was unable to continue my b.tech in 3rd year and went for a job. After working for 2 years in a company, my situation became fine and now i am planning to continue my b.tech. So can i get admission in IIM?
please reply me as soon as possible..

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges accepting 60 percentile in CAT?
  2. Admission required in MBA in IIMs for 2016 session? Fee structure of IIM Delhi?
  3. Top 20 B-school in MAT as well as CET MHA?
  4. List of MBA colleges having 100% placement guarantee with good package? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the full form of CAT? Which courses come under it?
  6. How much percentage of marks I need to score in CAT to admission in IIM-A, IIM-B or IIM-C? Which has best private job placement among these 3 IIMs?
  7. Admission in IIM-Ahmedabad for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th Science?
  8. Which specialization should I opt for MBA in IIM, Ahmadabad to get job as a CEO cum M.D. in any multinational company? Course fee of MBA in IIM, Ahmadabad?
  9. Colleges offering scholarship after scoring 96.98% in Feb MAT? I am interested in International Business Course
  10. What is the package for MBA after CS?
  11. Executive MBA program from IIM Calcutta for software engineers having two and a half years of experience
  12. Is there any chance to get admission in any IIM after scoring 71 percentile in CAT?
  13. Universities offering Distance PhD in Information Technology to M.Sc(IT) postgraduate who has 10 years of working experience?
  14. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  15. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  16. Can I get admission in IIM-A or IIM-B if secured 99 percentile in CAT?
  17. Is working experience compulsory necessary to get selected in top colleges like IIM? How many years of experience is required?
  18. Information about placement in IIM institute?
7th October 2015, 01:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission into an IIM after working in a company for 2 years?

Only after completion of B.Tech with at least 50% marks you can apply for CAT which is the gateway to IIMs. Only a good score can get you admission and there will be group discussion and personal interview too which is conducted by the institute.

There is executive MBA for professionals with over 5 years of experience. You have got only 2 years experience which is not enough for executive MBA admission in IIMs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?