23rd July 2014, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges, course duration and prospects of Post graduation in Hotel Management?

Sir,
My son, has completed his B.Sc., in HOtel Management from Shri Shakti College, Begumpet, Hyderabad, INdia. He wants to pursue his Post Graduation. Hence, please let me know:

1. What are the PG Colleges in INdia?
2. Duration of the Course.
3. Prospects of the Course.

14th January 2017, 03:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges, course duration and prospects of Post graduation in Hotel Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
My son, has completed his B.Sc., in HOtel Management from Shri Shakti College, Begumpet, Hyderabad, INdia. He wants to pursue his Post Graduation. Hence, please let me know:

1. What are the PG Colleges in INdia?
2. Duration of the Course.
3. Prospects of the Course.

The aspirant after completion of graduation in Hotel Management can pursue MBA in Hotel Management. The course duration will be two years. The candidates after completion of the MBA course Catering Officer, Marketing Executive, Hospitality Executive, Customer Service Executive, Restaurant Managers, Floor Manager, Front Office Executive etc. They can work in Hotels and Resorts, Airports, Airlines, Restaurants, Spas etc. The list of colleges to do MBA in Hotel Management is given below;

BNG Hotel Management - Official Website

Coimbatore Institute of Management and Technology - Official Website

HOTS - School of Hotel Management - Official Website

IGNOU - Official Website

15th January 2017, 02:20 PM
Sargeant
Member+

Default Re: List of colleges, course duration and prospects of Post graduation in Hotel Management?

Master of Computer Applications [M.C.A] -Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU-OET)
Master of Science [M.Sc]-No entrnce test.
Master of Technology [M.Tech]-Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU-OET)
MASLP - Master of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology

Master of Engineering Courses::

1]VLSI Design

2]Big Data and Data Analytics

3]Automotive Embedded Systems

4]Medical Software

5]Embedded and Wireless Technology

Candidate applying for ME courses required to choose any one following disipline:

>>Computer Science & Information Technology (CS)

>>Electronics & Communication Engineering (EC)

Instrumentation & Control Engineering (IC)

>>Electrical Engineering (EE)

Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU-OET) is an MCQ type test conducted by instiute

post graduate colleges in hotel managemrnt:::

Acharya Nagarjuna University Centre for Distance Education, Guntur

IAM Institute of Hotel Management, Guwahati, Guwahati

Aimfill International (Aimfill)

London American City College (LACC Bangalore), Koramangala, Bangalore

Academy of Science and Knowledge - Institute of Hotel Management and Culinary Arts, Marathahalli, Bangalore

SUN International Institute for Technology and Management (SIITAM, Vishakapatnam), Visakhapatnam

Alliance Institute Of Hotel Management, Visakhapatnam

SLR College of Hotel Management, Hyderabad

Pinnacle Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (PINHMCT), KPHB, Hyderabad

All the above listed colleges aove have two years of duration for PG progrmme in Hotel Management

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?