26th March 2016, 03:32 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges under Madras University offering Part Time MCA course?

Respected Sir,
I want to do part time MCA from Madras University. Is there any college who can offer Part time MCA course to me? Right now I am studying in BCA final semester. I am not able to study full time MCA because I want to get work along with study.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering part time M.E/M.Tech?
  2. Can I do part time PhD from UAE after completing MCA from Madras university?
  3. List of colleges in Pune for distance MCA? Can a 30 year old person do the course?
  4. Any facility to do part time B.Tech in India? Which University to opt in Karnataka? List of colleges offering this course in Karnataka?
  5. List of colleges in Anna University offering distance learning or part time M.E. programs?
  6. Colleges offering part time/Executive MBA course recognized under Mumbai University? Colleges offering lectures in weekend?
  7. List of colleges offering M.Phil Computer Science part time in tamilnadu? I am a MCA graduate
  8. List of colleges offering part time Ph.D in Maths? I am a PG in Mathematics with 57% from AP
  9. List of colleges in Dharmapuri offering part time Ph.D. in Maths without undergoing any entrance?
  10. List of colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Computer Science in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  12. Part time ME in Anna university self financing colleges
  13. Ph.D in Commerce from a college affiliated to Madras University after M.Com? Fee structure?
  14. How to do MCA in part time colleges? Names of the part time MCA colleges? What is the fee structure?
  15. List of the colleges in Tamilnadu offering masters in medical electronics part time or full time?
  16. Is Anna University providing part time M.E in printing technology? List of the colleges offering part time M.E in Printing Technology? What is the procedure?
  17. How many colleges are offering part time MCA affiliated course under Mumbai University? Names of the colleges?
  18. List of Ph.D colleges in Tamil Nadu which provides guide along with the course?
5th April 2016, 12:47 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of colleges under Madras University offering Part Time MCA course?

# Names of few colleges/institutes offering part time MCA course are:

* Indian Institute of Knowledge Management (IIKM), Valluvar Kottam High Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai
* Harini Institute of Higher Education, Mylapore, Chennai
* Sri Ram Educational Institute, Saidapet, Chennai
* PH Education Academy, Konnur High Road, Ayanavaram, Chennai
* Sri Sai Kripa Academy for Distance Education, MTH Road, Thirumullaivoyal, Chennai
* Dr. Hema Counselling Centre & Institute, Padi, Chennai
* Steps Education Centre, Anna Nagar, Chennai
* Madurai Kamraj University Study Centre, Mudichur, Tambaram West, Chennai
* Diamond Dart Academy, NU Tech Plaza, Saligramam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?