18th May 2015, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Which one has better job opportunities among M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Chemistry?

Hello everyone,
I have completed my B.Sc in Biotechnology, Chemistry & Microbiology. I am confused what to do now. Should I take M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which one has better job opportunities, if I complete my M.Sc from India?

Related Questions:
  1. What do to after B.Sc, M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which has better job opportunities?
  2. What should I do M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which one has better job opportunity?
  3. Which one is better either M.Sc in Chemistry and M.Sc in Microbiology in respect of job opportunities in India?
  4. What should I consider between chemistry and microbiology? Which one has better job opportunities if I complete my MSc from India?
  5. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East?
  6. Job Opportunities in Chennai after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  7. How to approach for a job after completing MSc Microbiology?
  8. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  10. How to apply for state and central government job after completing MSc Microbiology? What are the job opportunities after BSc and MSc?
  11. MSc in Biotechnology or MSc in Microbiology? Which field has more job opportunities?
  12. Job opportunities for MSc Microbiology in Coimbatore?
  13. What are job opportunities for me after doing BSc with biology and MSc wit chemistry
  14. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  15. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for MSc Microbiology?
  16. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  17. How to do Msc in microbiology after doing TYBSc in microbiology
  18. Which one has better job opportunities among M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Chemistry? -- [New]
23rd May 2015, 09:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one has better job opportunities among M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Chemistry?

In my view if you get admission in a better college or university in either courses then you should go for it. Nowadays, if you can get admission in a good reputed college then it can help you in long term. Hence, if you are getting admission in a reputed university for your M.Sc Chemistry then go for it.

Both the courses has some scope in pharmaceutical research field and also you can go for Ph.D after completion. You can also clear exams like NET/SLET to become a lecturer in government colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?