11th August 2015, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do distance PGECET in Thermal while pursuing job?

Is it possible to do distance PGECET in Thermal while pursuing job?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the Job Opportunities for me pursuing MBA course in Distance Learning?
  2. Can I get confirmed job after completion of GEC Course? difference b/w GEC Course(thermal) and PGDC Course(thermal)?
  3. Job Opportunities after completion of ME in Thermal Engineering?
  4. Will I get a seat in M.Tech(Robotics/Thermal) in OU/JNTU after scoring 169 rank in PGECET in Mechanical Stream?
  5. Courses which are related to Banking/Finance/Accounts field other than MBA and CA?
  6. How to get internship in NTPC to do in Thermal Science?
  7. What is the eligibility for LIC DO Job?
  8. Probability of getting M.Tech (Thermal) colleges in Hyderabad? How to get admission on PGECET rank basis?
  9. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  10. Can I do M.Tech (mechanical engineering) through distance education after securing 62 rank in PGECET?
  11. What is PGECET? How is it different from GPAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do M.Tech in distance after scoring 6421 rank in PGECET?
  13. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  14. What should I choose among Thermal and Designing in M.Tech if want to become a Lecturer?
  15. Can I do BBA through distance mode? Difference between distance and regular?
  16. Can I get Indian government job if pursuing M.Sc through distance mode?
  17. How to apply for training at Patratu Thermal Power Station
  18. Does this a good choice for me to attend for BHEL Interview being a candidate of pursuing M.Tech in Thermal Engineering?
28th February 2018, 02:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do distance PGECET in Thermal while pursuing job?

Yes, definitely it is possible to pursue a distance mode course in PGECET, if you have the concerned degree on the said stream. Just apply for admission, when it is open.
There are courses available for working professionals and you can surely get admission based on your qualification.
2nd March 2018, 10:49 PM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: Is it possible to do distance PGECET in Thermal while pursuing job?

Distance mode is not possible for any stream if you opt for a college via PGECET because state government since last year onwards has mandated the attendance of the candidates to be take via bio-metric replacing the old attendance registers. Since the arrival of bio-metric devices doing the PG programs in distance mode became impossible.
Earlier i heard that some colleges used to accept the candidates in distance mode for filling up their college strength but that came to an end since last year on wards.
So, i suggest you to choose those universities where bio-metric attendance is not yet implemented so that you can do your Thermal course as well as job but if you want to join a college via PGECET then it is not possible to do both simultaneously.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?