4th January 2014, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Post graduation in Home Science for 50 years old person?

hello sir/madam
i am 50 yrs old.iam graduate in B.Sc. home science and post graduate in psycology.my question is can i do post graduation is home science subject?pls.rply me......thank you vry much.

7th January 2014, 12:55 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Post graduation in Home Science for 50 years old person?

Yes, of course you can do post graduation course in home science. There is no age for studies. So, you can do post graduation in home science. It is a good subject and you can definitely take admission in home science.

As you have done post graduation in Psychology then you can also apply for the PhD in psychology it is also a good course and it has good scope also. So, you can also take admission in PhD.

And if you want to do post graduation in home science then it is best if you will do post graduation from best university.
Here are some good universities in which you can take admission for the post graduation in home science.
Acharya Vinoba Bhave university
Adarsh Janta mahavidyalaya, UP
Adarsh Post graduation college,UP
Bhavnagar University
Banaras hindu university,Varansi
You can take admission in any of the college, all are good universities and you can easily take admission in any of the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?