27th May 2015, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

Should I go for MCA along with CDAC course after BCA and placement surity after CDAC course?

I am a bca student.right now 6 th sem is going on..
And I want to do cdac courses.
Is is best?
Or I have to do mca along cdac course?
Is job opportinity is 100 % after cdac course?

4th February 2018, 10:02 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I go for MCA along with CDAC course after BCA and placement surity after CDAC course?

Generally doing CDAC courses would fetch you in getting jobs easily after completion of studies. These CDAC courses itself provide job opportunities after completion of the course. Besides this, you will be fetched well with the right knowledge about the courses. Besides this, CDAC certification is very valuable and useful in finding good job opportunities.

It's basically your wish whether you will continue pursuing MCA (Master of Computer Application) course or not. Generally most of the companies prefer candidates who are done with CDAC courses for finding better opportunities further.

If you are really interested in pursuing further, I would suggest you to go with MCA course along with CDAC. Otherwise, CDAC courses knowledge is sufficient as far as my best knowledge is concerned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?