15th June 2015, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Which subject is preferred among masters in International Relations, masters in IT or masters in Banking and Finance?

Dear Sir,
hope you will be fine.

Actually i want to take experts opinion regarding my master degree.
i want to do masters in one of the following three subjects.

1. masters in International Relations.
2. masters in Information technology.
3. masters in Banking and finance,.

all of the above mentioned subjects are of my deep interest.
but am confused to choose anyone among of them.

So, please tell me which one has vast scope and job opportunities in future...and which-one holds value-able degree that demanded most????because i have to do M.phill also later in same subject.....

tell me which subject hold value and most demanded in future, if i go in banking field then scope?????
am waiting for your kind reply....
please send ur opinion on my email id also....because i have to share our answer on face book also with my fiends and family members also.
Thanks a lot.

Related Questions:
  1. Type of course, duration, fees and admission process of Masters degree International Relations?
  2. Universities in UK that offer Masters in international relations course? Scope of this course?
  3. Is it beneficial to study MS in Abroad instead of India?
  4. IAS for B.Com graduate?
  5. List of the universities in Germany in structural civil engineering in Ph.D?
  6. Possible options in India and Abroad to study Masters in International Relations?
  7. Should I do a PG Diploma or Masters Overseas?
  8. What does MFA(Masters in Fiance), MIB(Masters in international Business) and MTA(Masters in Tourism Administration) deal with? What is the future and scope in all the courses?
  9. Is there any scope for banking in this coming future? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to do masters in International relationship through correspondence?
  11. Masters in Microbiology or Masters in Biochemistry which course is better?
  12. Will I be able to get admission in any college in India with 48% aggregate in DU? Where am I eligible to apply?
  13. Eligibility to appear for B.Ed course after scoring more than 50% marks in masters?
  14. Basic difference between masters of finance and masters of financial Engineering? universities in US offering the course? Fee structure and opportunities?
  15. How to do masters degree in correspondence after completing B.Com?
  16. How to give the UGC exam after doing masters in commerce? I have done masters in Accountancy
  17. Which are the better options available after completing BDS if one needs to switch their career option?
  18. How to do Masters degree in International relations after completing honors lower division?
13th March 2017, 02:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject is preferred among masters in International Relations, masters in IT or masters in Banking and Finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
hope you will be fine.

Actually i want to take experts opinion regarding my master degree.
i want to do masters in one of the following three subjects.

1. masters in International Relations.
2. masters in Information technology.
3. masters in Banking and finance,.

all of the above mentioned subjects are of my deep interest.
but am confused to choose anyone among of them.

So, please tell me which one has vast scope and job opportunities in future...and which-one holds value-able degree that demanded most????because i have to do M.phill also later in same subject.....

tell me which subject hold value and most demanded in future, if i go in banking field then scope?????
am waiting for your kind reply....
please send ur opinion on my email id also....because i have to share our answer on face book also with my fiends and family members also.
Thanks a lot.

The courses mentioned (masters in International Relations, masters in IT and master in Banking and Finance) by you are good courses only. As mentioned, you are interested in all the above three courses, you can pursue Masters in Information Technology. The Information Technology is one of the demanding courses in India. After completion of the course you can pursue your career in the IT field with good salary. The scope for the master degree holders in Information Technology is high in India. You can work in consultancy firms, advertising industry, e-commerce, education and training, database design & configuration etc. So the master in IT is better course to pursue in the given list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?