31st May 2014, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

What can be studies after Masters in Tourism management? How to get in government sector?

what can be studied after completing master degree in tourism ? How to apply for govt sector in tourism??

Related Questions:
  1. After Bachelor degree in tourism studies what should I do between MBA in Tourism Management and Masters in Tourism?
  2. Travel and tourism jobs in government sector?
  3. How may I get a government job in tourism sector? List of entrance exams for the same?
  4. Can I do a job in any government sector after completing Hospitality and Tourism Management Course from Singapore?
  5. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  6. How to get a government job in Tourism Sector after MBA in Tourism Management?
  7. Scope for a government job in tourism course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Government jobs in Travel & Tourism sector after Diploma?
  9. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Marketing for the Tourism Managers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. When should I apply for NET exam? I have completed masters in Tourism Management from IGNOU
  11. Can i do MTS if i have a bachelor degree in IT?
  12. How to shift to government sector like Railway, LIC, government of Tourism? I am a Hotel management graduate
  13. How can I qualify myself for a govt job in tourism sector? I have done my B.Sc in hotel management and tourism and currently I am pursuing MBA degree in hospitality management
  14. What kind of jobs can I get after studying BBA 7th semester?
  15. What are the opportunities for me in BBA marketing field?
  16. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Accounting and Finance for Managers in Tourism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Courses in Commerce for post graduate?
  18. Do I have any job opportunities in Defense Sector after completing BSc in Hotel Management and Tourism?
19th May 2017, 10:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can be studies after Masters in Tourism management? How to get in government sector?

Course Opportunities after completion of Master's in Tourism Management:

As Master's in Tourism Management is a Post Graduate course, I think there are no such other post graduation course. As you are very much interested, I suggest you to pursue doctoral program in Tourism Management filed.

Other than these, some of other Diploma courses are,

* Diploma in Tourism and Hotel Management

* Diploma in Travel, Tourism and Airline

* Diploma in Tourism and Ticketing

* Diploma in Airfare and Ticketing

* Diploma in Aviation Hospitality and Travel Management

* Diploma in Tourism Studies

* Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism and Travel

After successful completion of the course, you may find employment opportunities in Transportation departments, Airlines and Tourism Organizations..etc., as Tourist guides, Bankers, Travel Agency Manager and Tour Operators..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?