4th June 2017, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a job in bank after PGFA course?

Sir, I wanted to know that in PGFA course what we are going to taught in classes. As I am a fresher, I am not able to get that what kind of a job. Will I get in a bank? Sir, by doing PGFA, I want a job in bank not in company. Sir, is it possible? Please answer.

9th June 2017, 04:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get a job in bank after PGFA course?

In order to get job in Banking sector, you are required to follow certain procedure. In general, the minimum educational qualification required to get job in Banking sector is,

>> Graduation or Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university

>> As Post Graduation Program in Accounts and Finance course can be done after completion of Graduation, I am sure that you are eligible to apply for banking based recruitment's.

>> I request you to notice that, getting selected for bank basically depends upon the marks secured by you in common written examination that is conducted by Bank Officials irrespective of educational qualification.

>> So I suggest you to take the help of best banking coaching institute and make sure you secure high marks in Banking Common Written Examinations that are conducted by IBPS and SBI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?