24th March 2015, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Private jobs over Government jobs?

Respected Sir,
I am interested to do Private job in a good company.
But my father is telling me to give Government recruitment exams.
I know that it is very tough to get Government jobs
that is why I am not interested to do government jobs
Can you please tell me something beneficial
for private jobs as compare with government jobs?

30th March 2015, 02:07 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Private jobs over Government jobs?

Although the benefits of government jobs overpower that of private jobs which is the reason most candidates prefer government jobs but there are benefits of private jobs over government jobs. Some of them are :-

- The personal growth opportunities are more in private sector since you need to keep on learning and be updated.
- You will become an efficient pressure handler after handling pressure for years in private sector.
- There is no limit to salary unlike in government sector which has a limit. The limit in the private sector is purely based on your company.
- The chances of going abroad is more in private sector jobs especially if you work in multinational companies.
31st March 2015, 03:10 AM
amanshrivastava98

Following are the benefits of the private job over the govt jobs
* Your personal growth
* Good expouser
* your experience counts
* Lucrative packages
* high pay and perks
* Flixible lifestyle
31st March 2015, 03:21 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Your father is suggesting you the right way to start up your career with great career opportunities because government jobs are totally secured where you have no fear of loosing your job until the age of retirement but as far as my experience is concerned, private companies keeps employees of below 45 years of age then private companies do not employ such candidates at any condition therefore there is a risk of loosing job at the age of 45 years in private company and some companies keeps until 40 years of age so this is not good with employees.

The advantage of getting job in private sector is that you will get good enough salary which would be more than that of government jobs at the same position and level so if you think about salary and package then you can tell your father that you are going to earn more in private companies.

Private companies gives too much work load to their employees which is why many people leave jobs due to frustration and work load so this is the demerit of job in private companies.

If you are interested in private sector then tell your father clearly that you can not give exams for government jobs but if he suggests then you must try at once because only humans crack government exams and there might not be any difference between you and other students qualifying government exams so you should also follow your father.

My suggestion is that you should join any private job and start preparation for government jobs also means you have to take part time job now and keep preparation continue to crack the job.
1st April 2015, 09:37 PM
rinku6

Smile Re: Benefits of doing Private jobs over Government jobs?

I am in the favor of government job, though its difficult to get.
There are huge benefits you can grab if you will be a government sector.
Compared to the private , you will have a lesser workload and pressure to perform.

In government sector there is no age limit given or fear of loosing job, so your biggest advantage will be job security.

They have standard working hours.

You will get other benefits a part from you pay scale like Pension, medical, housing loan etc.

Holiday and vacations are also unarguably more.

7th April 2015, 02:05 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Unhappy Re: Benefits of doing Private jobs over Government jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am interested to do Private job in a good company.
But my father is telling me to give Government recruitment exams.
I know that it is very tough to get Government jobs
that is why I am not interested to do government jobs
Can you please tell me something beneficial
for private jobs as compare with government jobs?
Hello there,

Every one has their own point of view regarding the Private job and the Government Job. Since you and your father too have your own point of view as well as thinking about these two different sector job based on your thinking as well as experience.
So, if we provide our opinion then it will be our personal ones and you might be agree or not agree, which is quite uncertain. So, you have to decide what you have to do and not.

Hope i am clear to you.
Thanks for Posting in EALP !!
12th April 2015, 11:54 AM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Benefits of doing Private jobs over Government jobs

>>High salary package
>>opportunities for going abroad are quite high
>>Bonus and cash perks are high
>>Good hike based on company growth
>>You can enjoy Team dinner, team outing , fun at work.

Benefits of doing Government jobs over Private jobs

>>Job security
>>Flexible timings
>>You can enjoy all government holidays.
>>Pension after retirement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?