26th April 2017, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Chances to get job in Coromandel International for B.Tech in Agriculture engineering holder? How to apply for a job?

Hello sir, I am B.Tech Agriculture engineering holder and want to know chances to get job in Coromandel International? How to apply for job in this company?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in Coromandel Fertilizers after B.Sc Agricultur? Eligibility criteria for it?
  2. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs?
  3. How can I get a job in Retail sector? How should I prepare to get selected in the retail interviews?
  4. Possibility to get job in Nestle company being a B.Sc Agriculture holder?
  5. What is the procedure to follow for getting job in Bosch? What are the chances to get the job?
  6. Eligibility criteria for Assistant Agriculture Officer job? How and when to apply for it?
  7. Am I eligible to get a job with salary 15k-30k a month after completion of B.Sc Agriculture? Which private companies I can apply for the job?
  8. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the chances of getting a Job after completion of B.Sc and M.Sc in Agriculture?
  10. Can I apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech in CSE?
  11. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job in Government sector being a Diploma holder? How should I prepare for the Entrance Exams?
  12. Eligibility criteria to become RTO Officer?
  13. Job opportunities in reputed private Banks after B.Tech in Agriculture? What would be initial categories of job?
  14. List of countries to apply for job after B.Sc and M.Sc in Agriculture?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for private or government job when I have backlogs?
  16. Chances to get job in Integra Telecommunication And Software Ltd for BCA holder? Will I have to write exam for it?
  17. Is it possible for me to get a accounting job in some private firm after completion of B.Tech degree?
  18. Where is the advertisement for Jobs in Solarpur?
27th March 2023, 06:48 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Chances to get job in Coromandel International for B.Tech in Agriculture engineering holder? How to apply for a job?

Coromandel International is a leading agri-input company in India with a strong presence in the fertilizers, crop protection, and specialty nutrients segments. As a B.Tech in Agriculture Engineering holder, you can apply for various job roles in this company such as:

1. Technical Sales Officer
2. Agronomist
3. Sales Manager
4. Production Manager
5. Research and Development Engineer
6. Quality Assurance Engineer
7. Operations Manager

To apply for a job in Coromandel International, you can visit their official website and click on the careers section. Here, you can search for job openings and apply online by submitting your resume, cover letter, and other required documents. You can also reach out to the HR department of the company and inquire about any job openings or internship opportunities. It is advisable to prepare well for the interview and showcase your skills and knowledge in the field of agriculture engineering. Good luck with your job search!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?