14th June 2015, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for Accenture Campus placement process?

I have secured 84% in ssc and 79% in hsc and b.e aggregate(till 6th sem) is 57.96%. I m also having a year gap in my BE. Please let me know what is the eligibility criteria for Accenture Campus placement process?

17th June 2015, 02:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Accenture Campus placement process?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have secured 84% in ssc and 79% in hsc and b.e aggregate(till 6th sem) is 57.96%. I m also having a year gap in my BE. Please let me know what is the eligibility criteria for Accenture Campus placement process?
As per B.E marks, you are not eligible for Accenture company but this score is till 6th semester so you have one semester more to faced on campus placement. So you will try to covered it above 60%.

Accenture is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Accenture is,

Accenture= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Accenture recruitment.

Pattern for Accenture written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)
17th June 2015, 09:28 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required for Accenture Campus Recruitment Process:

As far as Accenture Campus recruitment process is concerned, you are not eligible to appear in recruitment process. There must not be any pending backlogs in order to be eligible for Accenture Campus Placement Process. Here is the detailed Eligibility Criteria required for Accenture Recruitment process,

>> Candidates from B.E or B.Tech (all branches students are eligible) or MCA post Graduates are eligible to appear in Accenture recruitment process.

>> Candidates must have obtained throughout 60% marks from Class 10th onwards to be eligible and there must not be any pending backlogs.

>> Candidates must have knowledge in technical subjects namely, C, C++, C#, Oracle, Java, .NET, DBMS, SQL and PHP along with the good communication skills.

>> If Accenture is going to visit your company at the time of B.Tech 7th Semester, then you are not eligible to appear in recruitment process, whereas if it is going to visit your campus during 8th semester then there may be a possibility of attending process. So that you can clear the pending backlog and maintain minimum 60% marks in B.Tech (till 7th semester).
17th June 2015, 11:08 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Now you are pursuing 6th semester then you have another 2 semesters with you. You must give your best to improve the percentage. Hope you will reach the goal.

To know the details about the eligibility criteria and other details you can view the below website. Click here

Eligibility Criteria for Accenture :

>> You should complete B.E/B.Tech with at least 60% of marks from the recognized University.

>> And for MCA students, need to secure at least 55% of marks from the recognized board.

>> No pending backlogs at the time of selection process.

>> There is No problem about Gaps during education but you have not cross a maximum limit of 2 years of gap.

Selection Process :

* Written Examination

* Technical Interview

* HR Interview.
13th July 2015, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

I got 64.5 in 10th,58.8 in 12 th and 75 in b.tech, can I eligible for this company.
2nd October 2015, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have eligibility criteria for percentages BT I have a year gap of 3 years for some medical reason .am I eligible for Accenture??
2nd November 2016, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Which it companies allow a gap of two years between intermediate and b.tech !???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?