23rd April 2014, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

How can I find job in Mechanical engineering field?

Goodevening evening sir im in btech 3rd yr with mech branch ,i want to get a job in next year how i find job

Related Questions:
28th April 2014, 08:11 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I find job in Mechanical engineering field?

You are mentioned that in the forum you're continuing your bachelor degree in third year. As you are doing your bachelor degree and you don't complete your bachelor degree so are now eligible for all intermediate level job only because you don't have complete your bachelor degree yet so it is not to be considered that you are not eligible for bachelor level government job as well as all bachelor level private job.

You can apply intermediate level job are like In railway sector like junior assistant, senior assistant, junior clerk, senior clerk postal assistant, window operator or you can go for defense line with appearing CDS Examination means combined defense service examination in which if you appear for the examination then you can do constable, IRB, OSAF or many more defense posts.

So my suggestion is for you that first complete your bachelor degree then you are eligible for all the bachelor level government job as well as private job. After complete your bachelor degree you can apply government job are like civil service examination for the post of IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS or you can apply police sub inspector and also you can apply for all other bachelor level job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?