24th October 2014, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

How to get into Cruise Line after 12th and BPO job experience?

I am a 22yr male currently working for a BPO in Mumbai also pursuing my 12th. i want to join cruise line as i know there is a lot of scope in it, but don't know how to go about with that

Related Questions:
  1. Expected salary in Cruise Line for Hotel Management graduate?
  2. HR job in BPO after BCA, MBA (HR) and 1 year BPO experience?
  3. Job related to M.Sc CS having experience inn BPO?
  4. Can i get any government job with my 1 year experience in BPO and as receptionist in a clinic? I have passed 12th from cbse board
  5. How to get job in Cruise ship having 4 years experience in Hotel management?
  6. How to get a Job in Customs Airport being a candidate having completed BBM and with 7 years of experience in the field of BPO?
  7. Scope in HR stream in BPOs after MBA and 2 years experience as an executive in BPO?
  8. What is the job of BPO in IT companies?
  9. How BPO job will benefit me? Whether my experience will be counted?
  10. Colleges for Masters in Hospitality Management? Courses to get jobs in Cruise line? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get home based data entry job having experience in BPO?
  12. Which BPO job is good for me and how much will be the salary?
  13. Infosys BPO job is good for freshers? Wipro BPO and Infosys BPO are same?
  14. Which course(Short time, not more than 2 years) should a 31 years old student opt for his career? I have done B.Com and have good experience in BPO sector
  15. Is it possible to get a job as fresher in .NET?
  16. Can I do having 2 years of experience in International BPO and having completed MBA in HR in distance learning? What will be my opportunities after the completion of SAP?
  17. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me if I do SAP being a candidate having 5 years of work experience in International BPO and going to complete Executive MBA?
  18. How to join IT company after finishing MSc IT
27th April 2016, 02:11 PM
january2016

Default Re: How to get into Cruise Line after 12th and BPO job experience?

First of all make it assure that the job role and the job profile you are working with will be applicable to work in the cruise.

Make sure that with this job profile will you be able to apply for the cruise. Since, there are a lot of scope in the cruise, but before that you have to look over your job profile and then you have to move on accordingly.

If there is any requirement so, complete it soon so that you don't face any issue during applying for the cruise.

So, just get to know all these things and then you can apply if everything will be in your favor.
14th November 2019, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get into Cruise Line after 12th and BPO job experience?

If I have a experience of 2 years in international bpo can I apply on cruise
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?