13th September 2014, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

How to get job in Core Industries if completed B.E. 3 years back?

Hi... I completed my B.E electronics and communication in 2011 and I have been worked in my dad office as managing director... Now I got married and came out from my dad office... Am eager to work in core field... But I finished in 2011. Now recruiting freshers only.. How can I get job in core field and what I have to do to get placed in core field.. Now am preparing for engineering service exam. So I can recollect which I studied in engineering... Please kindly give ideas...thanks in advance those you giving advice...

19th September 2014, 07:29 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in Core Industries if completed B.E. 3 years back?

At present, almost all the core companies are shortlisting candidates on the basis of GATE scorecard and further they take group discussion and personal interview for recruitment.

Public Sector Undertakings like NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, DMRC, IOCL, ONGC etc require good GATE score.

So, as you are preparing for Engineering Services exam, I would suggest you to also prepare for GATE exam in parallel as syllabus are almost same, the difference is that it has only numerical problems. Practice as much as you can in order to get good rank in GATE exam.

Any rank in GATE within 1-300 will help you in getting placed in core company.

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?