9th January 2014, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

IRDA exam fee for Birla Sun Life Advisor?

I am gonna ppaer for job exam but confused with the exam fees for birla sun life agent so sir plz tell me the irda exam fee for birla sun life advisor.

23rd January 2014, 11:28 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: IRDA exam fee for Birla Sun Life Advisor?

See the IRDA means Insurance Regulatory & Development Authority Exam. It is the Exam which if the graduates appear and pass they can become insurance advisors. This exam is conducted by the Insurance Institute of India & the Insurance company as sponsoring authority in co - operation together.

Hence these advisories who have this score are authorised and licensed to sell insurance in the market. The sections of insurance covered in this are Life and General both. The Exam can be appeared by those candidates who are interested to make a career in insurance line.

They must have passed an intermediate degree or 10 + 2 exam with passing marks in any subjects from a recognised board of India. The age limit is specified by the IRDA is minimum 18 years of age but no upper age limit is there.

You must be a resident of India. If you pass this exam you will be eligible to become an agent in any of the insurance companies running in India provided they have recruited you. i.e. without this score you cannot become an insurance agent. Next is about the exam fees. It is INR 200/- for each entry form. so if you want to apply for General & Life Insurance both it will cost you INR 400/- .
26th February 2018, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, My name is Jayalakshmi Chulki. I attend the classes at NIT Richmond circle bangalore and appeared for IRDA exam and cleared the exam also. But i have not received the certificate and marks card. Can you help me in getting the same.
As my daughters were studying I could not plan for any further ventures, now i am free and can work from home or from office. Kindly guide me.
Regards
JAYALAKSHMI CHULKI
[email protected]
13th June 2019, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir, I have completed my graduation last year and sir want to make a career in insurance company so please tell me about IRDA exam and fee
14th June 2019, 01:36 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

IRDA means Insurance Regulatory & Development Authority Exam:

For becoming insurance advisor you will have to clear this irda exam conducted by them at your selected location.

So first of fall you will have to register for this exam and after that there will be exam.

There are two fees for this exam.
1.registration fee for insurance advisor
2.exam fee for irda

For birla sun life advisor it's 400rs fess.

I would suggest you contacted manager of each insurance company would be the right person to tell you accurate amount.
14th June 2019, 01:43 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, My name is Jayalakshmi Chulki. I attend the classes at NIT Richmond circle bangalore and appeared for IRDA exam and cleared the exam also. But i have not received the certificate and marks card. Can you help me in getting the same.
As my daughters were studying I could not plan for any further ventures, now i am free and can work from home or from office. Kindly guide me.
Regards
JAYALAKSHMI CHULKI
[email protected]
Dear,

IRDA means Insurance Regulatory & Development Authority.

I would suggest you to contact , contacted manager of insurance company for whom you have registered for exam.

At the time of registration they have asked you to submit your address proof.

Because after completing and clearing the exam the irda license, is coming to your provided address.

So wait for a while then also it's not coming then you can contact to your insurance manager under whom you have registered.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?