13th October 2015, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities on Mainframe basis for B.E. graduate?

Hello,
I am a B.E. graduate and I am doing Mainframe Training. I would like to know that what are the jobs available for me after doing this training? Please tell me asap.

27th December 2015, 05:44 PM
blackberry2
Member+

Default Re: Job opportunities on Mainframe basis for B.E. graduate?

Generally the employee those who are taught or trained in Mainframe are given the profile of BA that is Business Analyst. Or they can also be given random post based on the project requirement as well as the vacancy in the project, So don't make yourself confined to any of the particular project or the profile.

Accept what you have been offered.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?