23rd January 2014, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Job related queries after BBM

1. I am pursuing final year BBM(bachelor in business management) , i am qualified for ground handling job, what is the procedure to get post.
2. As i am a commerce student i would like to know which field would be better for me to join. I cannot join account field as i have not completed chattered accountant course.
3. I would like to join as any equivalent post.
4. I would also like to know about the training /coaching centers been provided before applying.
5. Can u keep me updated to my mail id([email protected])with relevant post.

13th February 2014, 12:02 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Job related queries after BBM

B.B.M ---- BACHELOR OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT

There is a very good scope for the B.B.M candidates in near future and now.There are various specializations fields in the BBM Course includes the Production and operation,Sales and marketing,Product research and development,Management information systems,Personnel Management or Human Resource Management,and more.

You can find job opportunities in the fields such as NGO’s,Public Sector Undertakings,Export and Exportings,Trading houses,Manufacturing companies,Marketing organizations,Industrial houses,educational institutes,Public sector enterprises,Consultancies,Banking sector,financial departments,Multinational companies and more.To get a good job easily you must be very good at the subjects such as Economics ,operations,Human Resource,Accounting,Finance,Marketing,Business law and Ethics,Stratigic behavior and Quantitative Techniques.

You can look for the roles such as Human Resource managers,Business Consultants,Business management professor,production managers,research and development managers,finance managers,Information systems managers and more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?