5th September 2016, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

List of the companies for B.Tech electrical engineering graduate to apply for job

I have Completed B.Tech In Electrical Engineering in the year 2014 . I am still searching Job in Electrical Company. Please give me the company list to my email id
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of electrical companies to apply for job after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  2. List of private electrical reputed companies in which I can apply after B.E electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of private electrical reputed companies within Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  4. List of companies in which I can apply for job after passing electrical and electronics engineering with 55% marks?
  5. List of companies which offers job to B.Tech(CSE) graduate?
  6. List of private electrical reputed companies in which I can apply for electrical engineer job?
  7. Companies in Ahmedabad offering job at core side for B.E. in Electrical Engineering student?
  8. How may I switch into core from IT sector job in Chennai? I have done chemical engineering
  9. List of all electrical companies which can provide job for B.Tech Electrical engineering students?
  10. List of electrical companies for freshers in Gujarat -- [New]
  11. List of electrical engineering companies and engineering consultancy companies in Ahmedabad? I have completed B.E in Electrical from Gujarat Technological University
  12. List of Core companies in Chennai? How to apply in these companies?
  13. Fresher Diploma engineer can get job in Electrical field? List of Electrical companies in Ahmedabad?
  14. List of companies providing jobs for electrical engineering freshers
  15. List of Core companies and their email IDs? How to get job there?
  16. List of best electrical core companies to apply after completion of electrical engineering?
  17. List of Electrical companies which offer recruitment to B.Tech(EEE) graduate in Hyderabad
  18. List of core companies in bangalore for EEE Graduates
6th September 2016, 12:32 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the companies for B.Tech electrical engineering graduate to apply for job

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have Completed B.Tech In Electrical Engineering in the year 2014 . I am still searching Job in Electrical Company. Please give me the company list to my email id
[email protected]
List of the companies for B.Tech electrical engineering graduate to apply for job:-

1. The Indian Electric Company, Survey No 7/1, Behind Madhav Bhavan,Near Konark Puram, Opp Bus Stop Kondhwa Khurd, Kondhwa Road, Kondwa, Pune, Maharashtra
Phone: 020 2683 3653

2. Newtech Electric Company India Pvt Ltd, P1/5, Sai Palace, Near Chandani Chowk, Paud Road, Kothrud, Kothrud, Pune, Phone: 020 2528 5212

3. Royal Electric Company, Shop No. 207, 2nd Floor, Near Vithoba Mandir, Shop No. 411 002, Tapkir Galli, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 093255 07725

4. Ahura Mazda Electric Company, No. 259/60, M G Road, Budhwar Peth, Sachapir Street, Sadar Bazaar, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 020 2634 2359

5. Jaihindelectricals, S No 33/1a, Jambhulwadi Road, Ambegaon Khurd, Near Katraj, Jambhulwadi Road, Pune, Phone: 020 2431 8066
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?