22nd June 2014, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Minimum qualification required for Teacher job in private CBSE Schools?

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT MIN. QUALIFICATION FOR A TEACHER IN C.B.S.E. PRIVATE (Aff.) SCHOOLS AFTER 2002.
PLS SEND FOR THIS G.O. OF C.B.S.E. OR G.O. NO. with date

2nd December 2014, 09:22 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum qualification required for Teacher job in private CBSE Schools?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT MIN. QUALIFICATION FOR A TEACHER IN C.B.S.E. PRIVATE (Aff.) SCHOOLS AFTER 2002.
Graduation is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for Teacher job in private CBSE Schools. However, the selection criteria differ from school to school. Some reputed required Experience Certificate, TET Certificate, or B.Ed Qualification. So, before apply for Teacher job, please go through the selection criteria of each school carefully.

Eligibility Criteria:

-> Applicant must have completed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

-> Applicant age should not more than 28 years.

-> Applicant must have good knowledge in all subjects like, Science, Social Science, English, Mathematics, and ready to teach any subject as may required.

-> Applicant must have good Communication skill.

Important- To get Teacher job in the Government school, then it is mandatory you must qualify in B.Ed with TET entrance exam

For more Info, please visit here - cbse.nic.in
24th November 2015, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum qualification required for Teacher job in private CBSE Schools?

What is the minimum qualification to work as a maths teacher for III standard in CBSE school? Is M.Com., B.Ed qualification is eligible to handle the maths subject for III standard?
19th January 2017, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

I did my BCOM graduation I m working in a school for 5years now how will I get job in acbsc school
23rd January 2017, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

I have been working in corporate sector as a maths faculty since 10 years without graduation. Can i applying for cbse schools?
20th April 2017, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

I have finished my diploma in teacher training education an 3 years experience in private matric school. Am I eligible as a primary teacher in cbse private School?? ??????
21st April 2017, 10:20 AM
Vishal kumar gaurav

Hello sir, I'm vishal and i'm complicated MBA from gbtu in 2013 and i'm interested in teaching line. So please can you help me and give the right guideline.
18th June 2017, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

I'm a medical stream student. I had take coaching from a reputable institute. My PCB subject are so strong. But I don't have a bachelor degree. Can I teach in private school?
29th January 2018, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

I am graduate in science bio and post graduation English literature am ineligible for first grade English teacher(school lecturer)
9th February 2018, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my M.com with aggregate 65% marks. With accountancy as my specialization. Can I apply for teaching for CBSE board for 11th class students.
26th February 2018, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

I have completed btech with bed. Whether I am eligible for teachership in any cbse school?
8th March 2018, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my M.com with aggregate 65% marks. With accountancy as my specialization. Can I apply for teaching for CBSE board for 11th class students.
18th March 2018, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.tech with aggregate 70% marks with mathematics as my specialization. Can I apply for teaching for cbse board for 10th class students .
26th March 2018, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my D.Ed&B..Ed and qualified in Aptet in both paper 1& paper 2.Can I apply for teaching in CBSE schools either for primary or you primary.
9th April 2018, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

I have post graduation and currently pursuing B.ed and I am a fresher. Am I eligible for a private cbse school?
17th April 2018, 08:57 PM
merjam

Quote:
For teachers in CBSE schools usually the basic qualification required is masters in the specific subject with BEd. Also the TET (Teachers Eligibility Test) that is mandatory for each states accordingly has to be cleared.
2nd May 2018, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.com graduation from Mumbai University I have 9years experience in teaching I can apply for teaching job in school
6th June 2018, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

A ctet qualified candidate is eligible to work in any school in A. P? Or should clear tet?
27th June 2018, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

I m M.Sc. with 63% having 12 Years experience as a PRT Teacher in CBSE School. Is it compulsory for me to take B.Ed.degree or 12 year experience is also equivalent to same?Confirm or provide me any notification if for same?
14th July 2018, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/ madam. I am B.A ( major in maths ) and M.A in maths and 5 years experience 2, 3 in maths subject .Am I eligible for TGt and PGT maths .
Thanks
Waiting for your answer sir/madam
18th August 2018, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Can a BE degree holder be considered for teaching job at par with B.Sc or B.A?
17th April 2019, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir i completed M.sc chemistry in cureent year i wish to become teacher but i cannot able to study b.ed because of my situation please give a root to work as a teacher kindly please reply to give a guidence to me
24th June 2019, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

I am working as teacher from last 15 years in the same school is there any eligibility for me in the same school without ctet
25th June 2019, 09:31 PM
january2016

Quote:
Hello Guest,

In order to apply for the Teacher profile in any school which is affiliated to CBSE you must have B.Ed degree and you must have completed your Graduation with 1st class from any recognized government or private institution. Also if you have done some commendable work in the the area of your teaching subject then it will add extra point to your resume.
25th June 2019, 09:34 PM
blackberry2
Member+

Quote:
What is the minimum qualification to work as a maths teacher for III standard in CBSE school? Is M.Com., B.Ed qualification is eligible to handle the maths subject for III standard?
Now, for being teacher B.ED is the mandatory degree which every candidate must have. Apart from this your own educational degree comes in picture like M.Com and all. So, yes, B.ED is mandatory to get admitted as a teacher and to teach any grade student.
25th June 2019, 09:36 PM
iphone5s

Quote:
I did my BCOM graduation I m working in a school for 5years now how will I get job in acbsc school
Hello,

Since, you have 5 years of experience and you have done B.Com, which is more than sufficient to show your teaching experience. I will suggest you to get B.ED degree from any recognised institutions to add more weightage to your profile.
25th June 2019, 09:43 PM
samsung1992

Quote:

Hi,
Minimum qualification to become CBSE teacher is M.COM degree from good and reputed organization and you must have strong knowledge of the subject which you want to teach to the students. if you have some extra degree that will add plus point to your profile.
25th June 2019, 09:46 PM
syntel_india
Member+

Quote:

Hi,

In order to apply for the Teacher profile in any school which is affiliated to CBSE
you must have completed your Graduation also you must have B.Ed degree from recognized government or private institution. Also if you have done some commendable work in the the area of your teaching subject then it will add extra point to your resume.
25th June 2019, 09:48 PM
xiomi china

Quote:
1. You must have done M.COM
2. You must have B.ED degree
3. You must have subject knowledge
4. you must have extra degree in your field
25th June 2019, 09:51 PM
monu2681992

Quote:
Hi there,

Hope you are doing well.

So, the Minimum qualification which is required to become teacher is M.COM
But, below are some of the skills you must have to become good teacher.

1. You must have M.COM degree.
2. You should have done B.ED
3. You should have strong knowledge on the subject.
4. You must have prior teaching experience.
25th June 2019, 09:53 PM
monu2681992

Quote:

Quote:
Hi there,

Hope you are doing well.

In order to become Maths teacher, you must be very strong in maths and must have done some degree like Honours degree in Maths.

You can take M.COm degree in MATHS. Also if you have done B.ED then that would also be fine.

You must have written some thesis in your subject.
25th June 2019, 09:58 PM
monu2681992

Quote:
Hi there,

Hope you are doing well.

Since, you already have teaching experience, so it is little bit easy for you to get into CBSE school as a teacher. As well as you already have done your B.COM

But i would suggest below mandatory skills as well as degree for you.

1. Please get M.COM degree too
2. If possible get B.ED degree also.

These 2 will help you to boost your career.
25th June 2019, 10:01 PM
monu2681992

Quote:
I have been working in corporate sector as a maths faculty since 10 years without graduation. Can i applying for cbse schools?
Hi there,

Hope you are doing well.

Since, you already have large working experience but i could see you don't have enough degree or certification that can prove that you are a eligible teacher. Experience wise yes, you are eligible. But institutions need documents to prove your expertise.

I would suggest you to get M.Com degree as well as B.ED degree for your respective subject. That will be more helpful.
25th June 2019, 10:06 PM
monu2681992

Quote:
I have finished my diploma in teacher training education an 3 years experience in private matric school. Am I eligible as a primary teacher in cbse private School?? ??????
Hi there,

Hope you are doing well.

Just for your information, CBSE schools have certain standards and policy for hiring teacher for their school.

Belo are those standards mentioned.

1. Candidate must have B.ED degree.
2. He must have graduation equivalent degree like M.COM
3. He must be subject matter expert (irrespective of what claas he will teach)
4. He must have good communication skills.
25th June 2019, 10:25 PM
monu2681992

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishal kumar gaurav View Post
Hello sir, I'm vishal and i'm complicated MBA from gbtu in 2013 and i'm interested in teaching line. So please can you help me and give the right guideline.
Hi there,

Hope you are doing well.

First of all you need to analyze why you want to chose teaching line ? if you have realized right now, then no issues. You can pursue B.ED as well as M.COm to get started as a teacher for CBSE or ICSE schools.

Or, being MBA you can become corporate trainer irrespective of being teacher and you can teach the corporate people about your respective subject in which you have dome Management.

So, you have 2 choice and you are not late my dear.
25th June 2019, 10:29 PM
monu2681992

Quote:
I'm a medical stream student. I had take coaching from a reputable institute. My PCB subject are so strong. But I don't have a bachelor degree. Can I teach in private school?
Hi there,

Hope you are doing well.

Yes, you are still eligible to apply as a teacher to private school. Since, you have expertise in PCB and i believe you will be expert in any one of the subject.

So, what you can do is, you can do B.ED for the specific subject for which you want to become expert. And i believe that will be more than enough for you to get into any CBSE school as a teacher.
25th June 2019, 10:55 PM
monu2681992

Quote:
I am graduate in science bio and post graduation English literature am ineligible for first grade English teacher(school lecturer)
Hi there,

Hope you are doing well.

As per the mentioned above qualification, you are eligible for the first grade english teacher. Here, adding to my point i would suggest you to go for B.ED degree as well as M.COm degree which will add weightage to your portfolio and you will get much better opportunity then what you are expecting.
25th June 2019, 11:05 PM
monu2681992

Quote:
I have completed btech with bed. Whether I am eligible for teachership in any cbse school?
Hi there,

Hope you are doing well.

You seems to have good qualification. So with this qualification you can apply for the teacher role in any private school. Below thing you need to make sure:

1. You must be subject matter expert for the subject you are about to teach.
2. You must have good communication skills.
3. You must have ability to express yourself.

rest are fine with you.
25th June 2019, 11:10 PM
monu2681992

Quote:
Hi there,

Hope you are doing well.

I would suggest you to get B.Ed degree too. M.COm is also good to apply for the teacher post but most the private as well as government school expect B.Ed degree from the candidate who are applying for the post of teacher.

I would also suggest you to get some extra degree related to your subject which will help you to give more weightage to your candidature ship.
26th June 2019, 07:53 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Hi,
Thanks for reaching out us here.I would suggest you to check the particular websites of every cbse schools where you want to apply for the post of primary teacher, PGT or TGT .

Because every school have their own criteria and experience requirement they want from you for the post of teacher interview.

You should have cleared Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET) or the Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) for joining any cbse affiliated schools as a teacher for class (1 to 8).

You should teach in both mediums Hindi and English.

Computer knowledge is must for every positions.

Thanks.
17th September 2021, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum age to apply for job in CBSE school?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?