12th April 2017, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get job in Daiichi Sankyo for B.Pharmacy holder? Qualification required for it? Is there any branch of it in India?

Hello sir, I am B.Pharmacy holder and woking since five years. Can I get job in Daiichi Sankyo? Qualification required for it? Is there any branch of it in India?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum qualification required for government job in cyber law in India?
  2. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy with 70% of marks?
  3. Qualification required to get a job in Air India after Diploma?
  4. How to join in crime branch in India? What is the qualification for B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is there any possibility for me to get a good private sector job after having experience with Government job?
  6. Any possibility to get a job in Civil Services or Defence services after passing B.Tech in ETC?
  7. Possibility to get a job in Kuwait Oil Company? Vacancies and qualification required for it?
  8. Procedure to get job in Shipping Corporation of India for GME holder?
  9. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government Polytechnic Colleges?
  10. What is the procedure to follow for doing masters in pharmacy in Germany?
  11. Government jobs for Diploma engineers?
  12. Any possibility to get admission in any university for MS or M.Pharmacy after scoring 78% and 840 GRE score?
  13. What are the possibilities of doing M.Pharm in USA after completion of B.Pharm in India?
  14. Where should a M.Sc Chemistry and B.Ed holder go for job other than Teaching field? Possibility to get job in any drug factory?
  15. Possibility to study MCA from Australia for BCA holder candidate from India? Benefits of BCA in job prospectus in Australia?
  16. What sort of jobs i can do after completing B.Tech in Food Tecnology?
  17. What is the possibility to get a job in WIPRO? I have completed my B.Tech in Electronics Engineering
  18. How may I get job in ISRO? What's the required qualification? I'm in B.Tech final year
27th March 2023, 06:51 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Possibility to get job in Daiichi Sankyo for B.Pharmacy holder? Qualification required for it? Is there any branch of it in India?

Yes, there is a possibility of getting a job in Daiichi Sankyo for a B.Pharmacy holder. The qualification required for the job will depend on the specific position and job role. However, in general, a B.Pharmacy degree is a good qualification for most entry-level and mid-level positions in the pharmaceutical industry.

Daiichi Sankyo is a global pharmaceutical company with its headquarters in Tokyo, Japan. It has a presence in many countries around the world, including India. There are several branches and offices of Daiichi Sankyo in India, and you can check their website or job portals for current job openings. It is also advisable to keep an eye on their official website for any job vacancies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?