16th September 2014, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Should I prepare for government job or take of freshers job in private sector?

sir now i am fresher confused what to do should i continue taking preparation for exam of govt job or take private sector job?I'm asking this question because you know its very hard to come back to my subject and take preparation for govt job again.so if you tell me that govt sector recruit fresher if i have the quality then i will continue my preparation else i will take private sector job.Please help me sir.little bit confused.

Related Questions:
  1. What options do I have in government sector or are there any job oriented government courses in Delhi/NCR region? How to prepare for them?
  2. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  3. What can I get a job in government sector after passing 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How to prepare for interview?
  4. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  5. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  6. Is government job better than a job in private sector? How to prepare for a government aptitude job
  7. Which sector is better for government job or private job?
  8. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  9. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  10. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  11. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  12. Names of the companies which hire freshers in private sector companies
  13. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in Government sector being a candidate having scored 56% in 10+2?
  14. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which is best after B.Tech, MBA or M.Tech? Can I get a government or private sector job?
  16. How should one prepare to find a good job in government sector?
  17. How to get Job in Government sector or Private sector in Delhi having scored 68% in B.Ed and 71% in M.Sc Microbiology?
  18. How to get a job in government sector after doing BSc HHA from private college
19th September 2014, 12:20 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I prepare for government job or take of freshers job in private sector?

Today getting a government job is a tough task and you need to crack the entrance exam for any specific post. Yes, it requires good effort, determination and command over subjects asked in exam.

Instead of going for private sector jobs, I would suggest you to prepare for competitive exams with full concentration and hard labour. Government job is always stable with less difficulties as compared to private sector jobs.

There are so many entrance exams at bachelor's degree level like:

>>UPSC entrance exams like Civil Services exams, Engineering Services exam, Combined Defence Services exam etc.

>>Staff Selection Commission Common Graduate level exam.

>>IBPS Common written exams .

Thanks.
19th September 2014, 12:21 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I prepare for government job or take of freshers job in private sector?

Today getting a government job is a tough task and you need to crack the entrance exam for any specific post. Yes, it requires good effort, determination and command over subjects asked in exam.

Instead of going for private sector jobs, I would suggest you to prepare for competitive exams with full concentration and hard labour. Government job is always stable with less difficulties as compared to private sector jobs.

There are so many entrance exams at bachelor's degree level like:

>>UPSC entrance exams like Civil Services exams, Engineering Services exam, Combined Defence Services exam etc.

>>Staff Selection Commission Common Graduate level exam.

>>IBPS Common written exams .

Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?