20th May 2014, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Is it true that IFBI provides placement in ICICI and other leading banks on completion of Diploma courses from there?

hi sir,shalini here...
i just heard about the ifbi(institue of finance banking and insurance) . it g ives us assurance that after completion of our 6 months training i.e p.g.diploma in banking,banks like icici,hdfc,nd many more will come to recruit us...and there is compulsory placement as it is niit-ifbi related with icici . so is it true? can i trust them and is my money is worth for that course? please answer my question soon sir....

28th May 2014, 11:40 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it true that IFBI provides placement in ICICI and other leading banks on completion of Diploma courses from there?

IFBI is one of the pioneer institute which provides excellent exposure to the students by providing excellent training and overall development of candidates into professionals. Yes, it is true that IFBI provides placement in the ICICI bank and other branches of it as well as other leading banks on completion diploma courses. It was established by Global Talent Development Company NIIT in association with ICICI BANK and today has multiple partners.

IFBI has placed students in almost all leading banks of India including ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, IndusInd Bank, ING Vysya Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, City Union Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank and many more.IFBI students get inducted in various functional roles like branch banking, customer acquisitions (sales), front-office operations, back-office operations, wealth management, customer service, relationship management, phone-banking etc.
29th January 2015, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it true that IFBI provides placement in ICICI and other leading banks on completion of Diploma courses from there?

sir you r giving only assurance which dosent mean that the student after such large amount of money will e palaced in the bank so is there any MOU which is signed by your institute regarding palcment for one satisfaction that he/she will be palaced after six months if they were not palaced than there is return of fee back so just respond to my querry as soon as possible....and one more after placment whts the sallary package will be offered
22nd April 2016, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

I want assurance that after completion of PGDBO courses I will get placement from there. Reply me as soon as possible
26th June 2016, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my graduation with a private degree so will I get a job in bank from your institution?
22nd January 2017, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Is the job assured after completing this course.??! And only ICICI bank will recruit the students or any other banks will also come for recruitment
14th March 2017, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Is it true after completing ifbi 3 or 6 month training course ifbi provide permanent job in icici bank and many other banks ? Plzz give me answer
14th March 2017, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Is it true after completing IFBI training course ifbi provide a permanent job in axis bank, icici bank and many other banks? Please give me a answer
15th March 2017, 09:40 AM
Sam James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi sir,shalini here...
i just heard about the ifbi(institue of finance banking and insurance) . it g ives us assurance that after completion of our 6 months training i.e p.g.diploma in banking,banks like icici,hdfc,nd many more will come to recruit us...and there is compulsory placement as it is niit-ifbi related with icici . so is it true? can i trust them and is my money is worth for that course? please answer my question soon sir....
Yes. This is a twisted path to get into banking sector jobs rather than going through the tough IBPS exams. But the job post you get after diploma won't be equal to even the IBPS Clerk level. But you will always have the opportunity to go up the ladder by writing the exams for promotion. But it is a bit time consuming.
16th June 2017, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Is it true after completing IFBI training course ifbi provide a permanent job in axis bank, icici bank and many other banks? Please give me a answer.
6th October 2017, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Totally fake.. There is no assurance for the placement.. Don't waste your time and money... I request all of you please don't take admission in any IFBI..I am waiting for placement from last 3 months.. They said that they don't have opening.. Please don't waste your money..
12th March 2019, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

is their anyone who can give me assured answers of the Questions asked above ? apart from this that why shouldn't i invest in IFBI
14th March 2019, 09:24 AM
sajid98

Post Re: Is it true that IFBI provides placement in ICICI and other leading banks on completion of Diploma courses from there?

NIIT IFBI has trained over 125,000 students and working professionals in India for the Banking and Financial Services Industry, in the last six years, and has placed its students with leading banks.

Yes, it is true that IFBI provides placement in the ICICI bank and other branches of it as well as other leading banks on completion diploma courses.
16th September 2019, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Is it true to get assured placement through ifbi for pgdbo
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?