23rd July 2015, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

What After Aeronautical Engineering? Need Urgent Help Please

I have completed aeronautical engineering with 70%. I was doing freelancing jobs for the past 3 years and hence didn't go for any field related jobs.

Now due to various factors, I need to get into a high paying job. can you guide me towards a perfect career?

a. I am planning to do M.E in either Thermal Engineering, Industrial Safety Engineering or Mechanical/Mechatronics or the last option Aeronautical Engineering.

b. I am trying to get into any field that pays high with certification courses.

Please enlighten me..

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  2. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2?
  3. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course?
  4. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  5. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
  8. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  9. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  10. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  13. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  15. What should I do to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after +2?
  16. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  17. What is Aeronautical Engineering all about? Is MHT CET exam conducted for admission in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [New]
  18. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
20th February 2017, 01:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What After Aeronautical Engineering? Need Urgent Help Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed aeronautical engineering with 70%. I was doing freelancing jobs for the past 3 years and hence didn't go for any field related jobs.

Now due to various factors, I need to get into a high paying job. can you guide me towards a perfect career?

a. I am planning to do M.E in either Thermal Engineering, Industrial Safety Engineering or Mechanical/Mechatronics or the last option Aeronautical Engineering.

b. I am trying to get into any field that pays high with certification courses.

Please enlighten me..

There are two things you can do after Aeronautical Engineering. One is to study further and the other one is to apply for jobs. You can study M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering or Thermal Engineering or Mechanical engineering or Mechatronics engineering. Regarding jobs, there are options available in the government and private sector. For a job in government PSUs you have to clear the GATE with good score. You can also apply for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) for technical post. You can find jobs in the airline services and in the aircraft manufacturing companies. The fresh engineering graduates will be recruited as Junior Engineers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?