20th November 2015, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage criteria for sitting in campus placement?

Hi, i have got 68.2% and 59.8% in 10th and 12th respectively and 71% in graduation. So i want to know about the percentage criteria for sitting in the campus placement?

20th November 2015, 04:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage criteria for sitting in campus placement?

Percentage Criteria Required to sit in Campus Placements:

The minimum percentage criteria required in order to sit in Campus recruitment process is given below in detail. Candidates must have secured minimum 60% marks throughout your academics. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to appear in Campus Recruitment process with the above mentioned percentage criteria. The main reason why you are not eligible for this recruitment process is due to your less score in 12th Class. If the recruitment company consider and equate it to 60% marks, then you may get eligibility criteria otherwise No. In General, companies require exact 60% marks throughout the academics and not like rounding 60% marks even though when they are less. You can apply for non top rated MNC companies in order to get job in business solutions.
20th November 2015, 10:20 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Generally the percentage criteria demand by many of the MNCs are as follows:

-> The candidate must have passed class 10 and class 12 with a minimum of 60% and above.

-> The candidate must have passed graduation with an aggregate of 60% without any active backlogs/ arrears.

-> A maximum of one year gap in the academics is allowed.

The percentage criteria may differs for various companies. So before attending the campus placement ensure that you are eligible for the placement.
20th November 2015, 10:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, i have got 68.2% and 59.8% in 10th and 12th respectively and 71% in graduation. So i want to know about the percentage criteria for sitting in the campus placement?
Your 12th standard marks is not above 60% so you are not eligible for private companies placement.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for private companies is 60%. Candidates having pending backlog are not eligible for private companies recruitment. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for private companies recruitment.
6th June 2021, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Got 74%in 12 and 10 I got 10 CGPA and in cllg got 8avg any chance to get placed in eee
11th June 2021, 08:23 AM
arvindacharya2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Got 74%in 12 and 10 I got 10 CGPA and in cllg got 8avg any chance to get placed in eee
Yes you do have a chance getting placed, but you need to impress the interviewer heavily for that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?