22nd October 2015, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the possibility to earn above Rs. 25000 as a fresher?

Hi sir,

I am pursuing B.Tech in 4th year with Electronic and Communication branch. I want to know about my possibility to earn more than 25k per month?

23rd October 2015, 10:57 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the possibility to earn above Rs. 25000 as a fresher?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir,

I am pursuing B.Tech in 4th year with Electronic and Communication branch. I want to know about my possibility to earn more than 25k per month?

Best option is to try and get a job in an IT company.

They normally pay extremely well for the right candidates.
You should have some knowledge in coding and programming skills.
You should be able to clear the technical test conducted by them.
You should have good communication skills.

On the government side there are lots of vacancies.
You can try in state and central government jobs.
The government PSUs will also recruit engineering graduates.
23rd October 2015, 06:15 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

The possibility is very high as Electronics and Communication Engineering is one of the core streams of Engineering and you have lots of job opportunities in both public and private sector.

The general salary of ECE fresher is around 25000 to Rs 30,000 and salary also depends upon type of company in which you will work like national or multinational etc. Some of the core companies for you are BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, BSNL, ISRO. In private sector, you can go for LG, Samsung, TCS, IBM, Nokia etc.
24th October 2015, 12:42 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

If you get jobs in multinational companies then the possibility is very high of getting salary more than 25000. You should appear for the recruitment drives of companies like TCS, IBM, LG, Samsung, Tech Mahindra etc.

Other than this you can apply for the GATE exam for PSU jobs in BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, ONGC, IOCL etc.

You can go for BSNL JTO exam, BEL entrance exam and AAI exam. The salary is more than 25k in each of these companies for the ECE candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?