25th January 2015, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

Whether Cognizant conducts off-campus drive for last year B.Tech passout candidate?

Respected Sir
will cognizant conduct off
campus for last year batch or not.??
I am from B.Tech for electrical branch>??
please help me to know...........

27th January 2015, 01:36 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Whether Cognizant conducts off-campus drive for last year B.Tech passout candidate?

COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVE:

Yes, Cognizant do conduct off-campus drive for candidates who passed out last year. Usually cognizant follows the below steps to take in freshers via off-campus,

STEP 1: Conduct the aptitude exam online via myamcat website - www.myamcat.com (which is temporarily down, you can check the site again later after sometime)

STEP 2: Mail the candidates who get through the online test with date and location to attend the next interview rounds.

STEP 3: Select the candidates with the offer after clearing the interview round.

So, try to check the above website after sometime and enroll yourself to give the aptitude test online.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?