20th February 2011, 01:28 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

IFS Mechanical Engineering (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The IFS Mechanical Engineering (Paper II) Paper has all together 8 questions in it. The questions are in English and are divided in to sub parts. The full marks of the paper are 200 and the time allotted to candidates is 3 hours. Every question is of 40 marks each. The sub parts have different marking scheme and the marks are given in bracket. Out of the given 8 questions, the candidates have to select any 5 to be answered. The paper is divided in to 2 sections. Each section has 4 questions. The 5 questions that the candidates will have to answer should have question number 1 and 5. The remaining 3 question should have at least 1 question from each section. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/ifs-mechani...per-ii-papers/
23rd June 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: IFS Mechanical Engineering (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

I want to know what Petron of question
7th January 2012, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: IFS Mechanical Engineering (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

AEE mechanical previous solved papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?