21st January 2011, 01:02 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

IP University, GGSIPU, BBA, Income Tax Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The IP University along with GGSIPU undertakes a written format exam for its BBA candidates in income tax papers. The question paper has a maximum of one hundred marks offered along with duration of three hours. The question paper contains a maximum of eight questions, with question having a maximum of twenty marks. Candidates have to answer only five. Each of the main questions consists of several other short answer based questions, and candidates are not offered option while answering any of the single main questions, and thus have to answer accordingly. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/ip-universi...me-tax-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. IP University, GGSIPU, BBA Income Tax Laws and Planning Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. IP University, GGSIPU, BBA, Marketing Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. IP University, GGSIPU, BBA Principles of Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. IP University, GGSIPU, BBA Fundamentals of Travel and Tourism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Previous years question papers for Income Tax Inspector exam?
  6. Eligibility to become Income Tax Officer after B.Com and CS professional programme?
  7. Punjab Technical University BBA 2nd Sem-Macro Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. What steps should be taken after BBM in order to become a Sales tax or Income tax officer?
  9. Is there any entrance exam to become income tax officer?
  10. Date of sale of the income tax officer form? Previous years question papers of the same?
  11. Information regarding Entrance Exam and Procedure to become Income Tax Officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. University of Pune-BBA 4th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Programme - Module I Tax Laws Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Which is the best book to prepare for Income Tax Officer? -- [New]
  15. Punjab Technical University BBA 3rd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. TNOU MBA-Second Year-Tax Management (MSP-32) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Punjab Technical University BBA 4th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Punjab Technical University BBA 1st Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
23rd January 2011, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: IP University, GGSIPU, BBA, Income Tax Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

mazagon dock po exam previous papers
28th March 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: IP University, GGSIPU, BBA, Income Tax Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

I want to become an Income Tax Inspector. What will I have to do for this post.
6th April 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

last 20 year question papaer of ip
28th October 2011, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

i want my admision in ip in mechanical engg. how much rank should i score and how plzz
6th April 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

frm where i get last yera cet paper of ip university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?