15th June 2011, 01:39 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (B.N.Y.S.) Philosophy and Practice of Yoga Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (B.N.Y.S.) Philosophy and Practice of Yoga Paper of M.G.R Medical is a hundred marks paper. it contains three sectional divisions. The first section contains two essay type questions of fifteen marks each. The second section is of fifty marks where each question carries five marks followed by the last section which is of twenty marks, each question carrying two marks, thus carrying a total of hundred marks. The time allocated to this paper is three hours and the questions are strictly based according to the syllabus and are well aligned. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers for your help. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/tamilnadu-d...f-yoga-papers/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BNYS Philosophy and Practice of Yoga Sample Paper 1.pdf(81.2 KB, 949 views)
File Type: pdf BNYS Philosophy and Practice of Yoga Sample Paper 2.pdf(79.3 KB, 522 views)
File Type: pdf BNYS Philosophy and Practice of Yoga Sample Paper 3.pdf(83.2 KB, 470 views)
File Type: pdf BNYS Philosophy and Practice of Yoga Sample Paper 4.pdf(102.7 KB, 412 views)
File Type: pdf BNYS Philosophy and Practice of Yoga Sample Paper 5.pdf(105.5 KB, 401 views)
File Type: pdf BNYS Philosophy and Practice of Yoga Sample Paper 6.pdf(63.9 KB, 471 views)
File Type: pdf BNYS Philosophy and Practice of Yoga Sample Paper 7.pdf(109.1 KB, 425 views)
File Type: pdf BNYS Philosophy and Practice of Yoga Sample Paper 8.pdf(76.4 KB, 401 views)
File Type: pdf BNYS Philosophy and Practice of Yoga Sample Paper 9.pdf(52.3 KB, 425 views)
File Type: pdf BNYS Philosophy and Practice of Yoga Sample Paper 10.pdf(64.5 KB, 465 views)
File Type: pdf BNYS Philosophy and Practice of Yoga Sample Paper 11.pdf(471.4 KB, 535 views)

Related Questions:
  1. How to get government job after completing my PG from BNYS college?
  2. What is the scope of getting Government jobs after completion of Post graduation course in Naturopathy?
  3. The TamilNadu Dr. MGR Medical University B.Sc in Nursing-1st Year Nursing Principles and Practice Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Science offered by CMJ University in distance mode recognized by central council of Indian Medicine
  5. The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm.) 1st Year Anatomy, Physiology and Health Education Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. The TamilNadu Dr. MGR Medical University B.Sc in Nursing-1st Year Nursing Foundation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Which course is best in BIPC EAMCET?
  8. Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Medical Sociology-Principles of Sociology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. The TamilNadu Dr. MGR Medical University B.Sc in Nursing-1st Year Psychology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. What is the best career option for me after passing FSC with Biology?
  11. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical university Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S.) 1st Year Materials used in Dentistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Can I study Master degree in Forensic Science being a Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences student? -- [New]
  13. The TamilNadu Dr. MGR Medical University B.Sc in Nursing-1st Year English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Which course should I opt after scoring 57 marks in EAMCET?
  15. The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Medical Sociology-Social Psychology and Mental Health Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in PERIODONTOLOGY-Applied Basic Sciences Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Medical Sociology-Health Policy and Health Care Delivery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. The TamilNadu Dr. MGR Medical University B.Sc in Nursing-1st Year Nutrition and Biochemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
11th July 2011, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (B.N.Y.S.) Philosophy and Practice of Yoga Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

R/Sir I have done Higher Secondary (Non-Medical) in 1968. Due to unavoidable family circumstances I could not do B.A. throughout my life. I have done one year
diploma course in Yoga Sc. through distance education fro Gurukul Kangri University, Haridwar. I want to do B.A. (Yoga) through distance education. Please inform me about date of admission fee structure
23rd April 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (B.N.Y.S.) Philosophy and Practice of Yoga Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

TN DR MGR MEDICAL UNIVERSITY RESULT FEB 2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?