12th September 2011, 02:10 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

University of Pune B.Tech 2nd Semester-Applied Science-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

University of Pune is a pioneering university in India and offers plenty of technical courses to the aspirants. The university was set up in the year 1948. This university has a maximum of 600 affiliated colleges. The university is amongst the top class universities of Maharashtra. There are papers like Applied Science-II papers included in the B.Tech second semester courses. The paper carries a total of 100 marks and it is a merge paper of physics and chemistry. The total time given to an individual to attempt all the questions is three hours. Every question has one or two sub parts and all are of different marks. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/university-...nce-ii-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. University of Pune, B.Tech, 1st Semester-Applied Science-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. University of Pune-B.Tech 2nd Semester-Engineering Mechanics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. University of Pune-B.Tech 2nd Semester-Basic Electronics Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. University of Pune-B.Tech 2nd Semester-Basic Mechanical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. University of Pune-B.Tech 2nd Semester-Engineering Mathematics-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. University of Pune, BBA, 2nd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. University of Pune-B.Tech 1st Semester-Engineering Graphics-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. University of Pune-BBA 4th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Delhi University - B.Sc. (H) Computer Science - 2nd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. University of Pune, BBA Ist Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. University of Pune-B.Tech 1st Semester-Basic Electrical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. University of Pune-B.Tech 1st Semester-Engineering Mathematics-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Delhi University, M.Tech, 2nd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Sathyabama University B.E/B.Tech-IInd Semester Applied Physics-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Sathyabama University B.E/B.Tech-Ist Semester Applied Chemistry-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. University of Pune, BBA 3rd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Previous years question papers of 2nd semester BSc Computer Science of Kerala University? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  18. JNTU B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering-2nd Year Advanced Data structures Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
21st May 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: University of Pune B.Tech 2nd Semester-Applied Science-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

mcom part i semester II past question paper management accounting
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?