18th July 2011, 11:39 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

UPSC, Special Class Railway Apprentice Exam, Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Special Class Railway Apprentice Exam is a highly competitive exam for the recruitment in Indian Railways as a class-1 officer. The Mathematics paper is of objective type with multiple choices. It consists questions from algebra, trigonometry etc. It is a conceptual paper and a candidate should have a good command on the subject to get good marks. Each question in the paper carries equal marks and total no. of question is 100. There is provision of one-third marks deduction for each wrong answer. Total marks in the exam are 200 and time allotted for it is 2 hours. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/upsc-specia...matics-papers/
19th July 2011, 08:17 PM
mohdzeeshanquresh

Default Re: UPSC, Special Class Railway Apprentice Exam, Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

thanks pls give gate book
20th July 2011, 09:40 AM
mohitrwr

Default Re: UPSC, Special Class Railway Apprentice Exam, Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

pls send model paper of scra on my id is [email protected]
30th July 2011, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

previous questions printout
26th December 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

plz send Previous Years Question Papers
[email protected]
17th February 2012, 01:24 PM
aditi bilgaiyan

please send me model paper of scra exam on my email id i.e [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?