27th April 2018, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and fee expenses of Nursery in Aikya International School?

Sir, I am interested to admit my child in Aikya International School for Nursery. Can I know what is the procedure for getting admission and what would be the fee expenses? Kindly tell me about this immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to get admission in Aikya International School, Hyderabad for 3 years old candidate?
  2. Is Intermediate Science stream available in Aikya International School?
  3. Fee expenses of Montessori in Humpty Dumpty Nursery School, Indore?
  4. What is the fee structure and admission procedure for joining nursery school and till 10th standard?
  5. Fee expenses of Montessori in Abacus International Montessori School, Tiruppur? -- [New]
  6. Fee expenses of Higher Secondary Science in Apollo International School?
  7. Fee expenses of MBA(International Hotel and Restaurant Management) in GD Goenka University?
  8. Fee expenses of Bachelor in International Hospitality Management in IIAS School of Management?
  9. Total fee expenses of 9th standard in SAI International School, Bhubaneswar?
  10. When the admission of BBA(Mass Media & Communication) will be started in Whistling Woods International School of Media & Communication? Total fee expenses of this course?
  11. Fee expenses of MBA(International Business) in Brevity International Institute of Management and Technology?
  12. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study in 4th standard in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Management in International School of Business and Media, Pune?
  14. List good schools in Old City Hyderabad for Nursery admission?
  15. Minimum age for nursery CBSE school? Eligibility criteria to get the admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Complete details of admission for nursery class at St.Xavier' school?
  17. Fee expenses of Higher Secondary Science in Calcutta International School, Kolkata?
  18. Procedure of admission in class 1 at South Point School, Kolkata?
19th March 2023, 04:26 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee expenses of Nursery in Aikya International School?

Visit the school's official website: Go to Aikya International School's official website and navigate to the admission section.

Check the eligibility criteria: Check the eligibility criteria for Nursery admissions. Typically, schools have an age criterion for Nursery admissions, and you will need to submit your child's birth certificate or age proof document.

Obtain the admission form: Download the admission form from the website or collect it from the school's admission office.

Fill the admission form:
Fill the admission form carefully, providing all the necessary details.

Submit the form and required documents:
Submit the filled admission form along with the required documents, such as a birth certificate, address proof, and passport-sized photographs, to the school's admission office.

Attend the admission interview: Once the school receives your admission form, they will call your child for an admission interview.

Wait for the admission results: The school will announce the admission results after the interview. If your child is selected, you will need to pay the admission fee and complete the admission formalities.

Regarding the fee structure, it may vary depending on various factors such as the facilities provided by the school, the curriculum, and the location. You can contact the school's admission office or visit their website for detailed information about the fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?