30th June 2014, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

From which book I should prepare for 12th CBSE Board exam either NCERT or side books? How can I prepare for it in a short period of time?

Sir,
I am 12th class cbse student and want to ask that,while reading NCERT text there are many things that is quite clear to me but i am not confident unless i read the same thing from side book.Side book is taking lots of time,sir. So, what should i prefer first NCERT or side book.????
Sir, now as I am having only 3 months left, so how i must prepare....???
By reading only NCERT and solving all its questions or reading side books also at the same time ????

5th July 2014, 09:23 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From which book I should prepare for 12th CBSE Board exam either NCERT or side books? How can I prepare for it in a short period of time?

This is a common problem which most of the students face in their 10+2 which is because of inadequate explanation given in the NCERT books and various complex topics in the syllabus. Hence it is always recommended that one listens to the teachers with attention and also refer to other books.

However, you have only three months of time in your hand which is very less. Hence there is no time to refer to the reference books for every topic. First of all read from NCERT books, if you have some doubt then go for reference books and keep underlining the important stuffs in your reference books. This will be a boon later during the time of revision. Solve the questions from NCERT books first, then go for the questions in the reference books especially the ones which had come in the previous years. This is because most of the questions in CBSE exams are from the NCERT text books only.

Since you have 3 months of time ,
- You should first of all work upon your weaker areas and aim to complete syllabus of all subjects.
- Increase the duration of your effective study.
- Go for as many problems and questions as possible from NCERT and reference books.
- Keep a separate revision time daily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?