23rd October 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Can i give my MP Board exam in English medium?

Requested sir,

I am shivangi raghuvanshi. I had taken commerce subject. So i want to ask that can i give my exam in english medium from MP board because i am studying in cbse school. I want to give my 12 exam from mp board. Please sir help me i am totally confused.
my email id [email protected]

23rd October 2015, 10:20 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i give my MP Board exam in English medium?

Hi,
I am really happy to tell you that you can give the 12th Exam from MP Board.But you have to start with 11th Class,because each and every student have to register for 12th Class in 11th Class.You can also contact to the principal of the School where you want to study 12th Class.You can visit the Schools and contact to principal for this.
There is no problem in English Medium 12th Class MP Board Exam,if you are studying in CBSE Board.

But i ask why do you want to change the Board?CBSE Board is much better than MP Board.So i suggest you that if you can continue the 12th with CBSE board,it would be much better for you in future.
24th October 2015, 12:02 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

First of all, you must register yourself for the 10+2 board examinations if you want to give examinations from the M.P board.

Yes, you can give MP board examinations in English medium.

But CBSE board will be more easy to score good marks in 10+2 and is more recognized everywhere in India as compared to MP Education board.
24th October 2015, 12:36 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can give your MP board examination in English medium.
Just select English as language of examination while filling the examination form.
Candidate have to fill examination form in 11th class.
26th December 2016, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

I passed 10 class from Jaipur English medium now I come in MP there I am studying in sarkari school in11 class I am unable to understand ag subject in Hindi so tell me that I can change the school after 11class
10th March 2018, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in class 12 mp board in English medium from a govt school which medium is Hindi. Now I am studying in cbse board. Please help me.
6th March 2021, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I join mp board from class 8th by English medium and how
18th May 2021, 09:01 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Yes, You can give the exams.

The syllabus might vary from school to school a bit but it generally remains the same throughout .you can download the syllabus online or just ask the school you are studying in .checkout the following link also .

http://mpbse.nic.in/syllabus.htm
10th July 2021, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir my question is that i am student of class 11 . Can i study in mp govt school but from english medium.
19th December 2021, 05:52 AM
Unregistered

My medium has be changed to hindi in 12 by the school fault and I'm in English medium from 1 ,and they filled the form in hindi medium so how can i change my medium to English medium now in MP board , please help me
12th March 2023, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

I studied from class nursery to 9th in an English medium school but 10th and 11 in Hindi medium. I want to give my 12th board exam in English from a govt school. It can be possible or not???
6th May 2023, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have problem that I am in 10th class mp board in hindi medium but I want to give board exam in english can I do sir ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?