4th June 2014, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in 11th Bihar Board in Science department?

sir i have passed 10 from sanakrit sikhsa board bihar can i be able in taking admission in 11 of bihar board in science department. please help me sir..............................

Related Questions:
  1. How may I change board from CBSE to Bihar board in class 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to take admission in 12th in Bihar board? Can I take admission directly in 12th in Bihar Board on the basis of marks card and TC of 11th of Karnataka board?
  3. Direct admission in 12th in Bihar board without marksheet is possible? -- [New]
  4. How to apply as private candidate in Bihar Board or CBSE Board?
  5. Can I take admission in 12th in Bihar Board after failing in class 11th of CBSE board
  6. Can I go in Bihar board in 11th after passing school board?
  7. Can I get admission in Delhi University after scoring 67.4% marks in 12th Bihar Board in Science Stream?
  8. May I get admission in 12th class of M.H. Board after 11th from CBSE Board of Bhopal?
  9. Any CBSE board schools with hostel facility in Jharkhand or West Bengal? What is the procedure for admission in class 11th science?
  10. How to take admission in BHU for graduation in science stream?
  11. How to take admission in Delhi College of Engineering? I have scored 68% in intermediate bihar board
  12. How can I get admission in Pune in 11th standard in science after scoring 72% in 10th board exam?
  13. How to get admission in Polytechnic in Computer Hardware and Software in Bihar?
  14. How to take admission in 11th class after completing 10th board?
  15. Is it possible to give 12th board exam from Bihar Board
  16. Can I get admission in SRCC after scoring 90% marks in Bihar Board
  17. Can I get admission in Science Stream after scoring 60% in 10th standard?
  18. Can I sit for IIT JEE exam after failing 3 times in board exam?
13th March 2015, 07:16 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Can I take admission in 11th Bihar Board in Science department?

Changing boards in between the 10th standard final examination and that of the 12th standard is very common. Nothing to worry about it. You just have to keep your past year, that is, 10th standard's final marks sheet, the admit card of your 10th standard(to give a proof of the year of your birth), and the admission and tuition fee as mentioned by the school along with you. Take your parents or your other guardian with you. To complete the formalities of admission in Bihar or Gujarat or any other board, you need the sign of your parents or your guardians. Other than this nothing else will be required. The only hindrance or advantage will be your aggregate marks in the 10th standard. If you have got really good marks, you will get admission in any board. But if your marks are not sufficient enough, you will have to take up forms of quite a number of boards and see which school fits in the percentage cut-off that you have got. Again that school must also have a vacancy, or else you will not be able to get admission there also.
27th March 2015, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

what types of results needed for class 11th & name the main which are essential for class 11th?
30th March 2015, 09:30 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

It totally Depends on school some schools have entrance test for giving admission in 12 th class for science stream and some of them are directly take admissions in their school , Mostly reputed school have entrance exam or they gave you admission on the behalf of you 10 Pre-board exams , if you don't have good marks in 10 Pre-Board you must wait for Board Results , usually students get good marks in Board as compared to Pre-Board ,
28th June 2018, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Sir i had taken admission in kendriye vidlayay from commerce but now i want to change to arts in another school is this possible?please help me.
30th May 2021, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

If I got 60%-70% in class 10 so I require to admission on Bihar board class 11
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?