26th July 2018, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

CBSE or Chhattisgarh Board, which is better for 11th Science aspirant?

Hello friends, my son is studying in 10th standard from Chhattisgarh Board. I don’t want to continue his schooling with Chhattisgarh Board. Instead, I am thinking to admit him in a CBSE school. So, I would like to know that which Board is better for 11th Science admission?

Related Questions:
  1. CBSE or Chhattisgarh Board, which is better for 11th standard aspirant?
  2. Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board for 11th Science Chhattisgarh Board student?
  3. Procedure to get transfer from Chhattisgarh State Board to CBSE Board for study 11th Science?
  4. Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board for 11th Commerce Chhattisgarh Board student?
  5. CBSE or Karnataka Board, which is better for 11th Science aspirant? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 11th Science CBSE Board exam?
  7. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th for Aerospace Engineer aspirant?
  8. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  9. Which Board is better among CBSE and BSEB for IIT aspirant?
  10. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  11. Is it allowed to repeat 11th standard in CBSE board after completion from Gujarat board?
  12. ISC or UP Board, which is better for 11th Science aspirant? -- [New]
  13. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Kerala State Board for 11th Science admission?
  14. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  15. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  16. Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board for 11th Science Uttarakhand Board student?
  17. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Jharkhand State Board for 11th Science admission?
  18. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Sikkim State Board for 11th Science admission?
29th July 2018, 09:34 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE or Chhattisgarh Board, which is better for 11th Science aspirant?

Every board is good on its place and have same value everywhere. So you can continue studies of your child from any of the board.
According to me, if your child has completed 10th from state board then, he may have some problems while continuing from CBSE Board.
That is why, you should admit him in any CBSE school only after satisfying the fact that he will not face any difficulty in understanding as well as have no language problem.
31st July 2018, 06:28 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: CBSE or Chhattisgarh Board, which is better for 11th Science aspirant?

CBSE is one of the best boards in the country.

It is much better than any of the state boards due to the following reasons :

* Uniform syllabus.
* Scientifically designed syllabus
* Better teachers
* Regular test schemes
* Better infrastructure.
* Better evaluation.
31st July 2018, 07:48 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Pursuing studies from State Board or CBSE board is good. Both are good at its place.
You have to decide only after conforming your son’s performance.
I think CBSE would be better to pursue for further studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?