15th March 2015, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Courses available for a candidate who has secured 50% in Senior Secondary from NIOS Board?

Hello,
I am a Senior Secondary student in NIOS from Calicut.
In previous exam I have got 50% marks and
my subject is Commerce then I want to continues
my study. Please tell to me the good courses for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission for BBA or BBM with any of the US universities being a candidate of pursuing SSC course form NIOS?
  2. Which course to study after passing NIOS senior secondary for a better future?
  3. Can we apply for MBBS course after finishing NIOS senior secondary course in P,C,B?
  4. Am I eligible for MBBS after doing senior secondary from NIOS?
  5. Can I apply for student Visa in USA being an NIOS candidate?
  6. How to apply for NIOS Senior Secondary exam? What is the eligibility required to pass NIOS?
  7. Failed in NIOS 12th and now can I take fresh admission in NIOS in other state?
  8. Is it possible to appear only in Mathematics exam of NIOS for Higher Secondary Commerce student?
  9. After 12th from NIOS can I get admission in B.Sc at Calcutta University?
  10. How can I apply for a student visa in USA after gaining certification from NIOS or will I be applicable to take admission in any College under Recognized University in USA with this Senior Secondary Certificate?
  11. Can I start my graduation through BPP from IGNOU while preparing for senior secondary?
  12. Possibility to study MBBS for 12th NIOS student?
  13. In which universities NIOS 12th(senior secondary) is recognized as a qualifying exam for admission to degree?
  14. Which are the important questions of senior secondary business studies for NIOS students
  15. Applicable post in Indian Army for post graduation pursuing candidate who secured 50% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 50% in graduation?
  16. How to get CET application form for admission in senior secondary through NIOS?
  17. Can i apply for Aerospace engineering with science background and no maths in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. In which engineering college(affiliated to Anna University) in Tamil Nadu I am eligible to take admission? I am pursuing my SSC through NIOS
16th March 2015, 05:12 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available for a candidate who has secured 50% in Senior Secondary from NIOS Board?

Following are some of the Bachelor's courses, which you can choose after the completion of your 12th standard in commerce stream.

->Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
->Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting and Finance
->Bachelor of Commerce in Banking and Insurance
->Bachelor of Commerce in Financial Markets
->Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
->Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS)
->Bachelor in Business Management (BBM)
->Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA)
->Chartered Accountancy (CA)
->Chartered Financial Analyst Program (CFA)
17th March 2015, 05:47 AM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Courses available for a candidate who has secured 50% in Senior Secondary from NIOS Board?

Well, in your question only you have given the answer. Your subject was commerce and you want to pursue studies in that genre. So better you take BBA or Bachelor's in Business Administration after this. Being from commerce you will very well understand as how the business stream is. Only thing is you need a viable degree in it. Being from your commerce, it is expected that you will have some knowledge in Mathematics subject. You will require Mathematics for commerce subjects like Accountancy or Finance in BBA. As well as you have Statistics in BBA. So when you opt for BBA, you have to hone your skills in Mathematics properly. After you complete BBA sit for CAT(Common Aptitude Test) or MAT(Management Aptitude Test) entrance examination. These are meant for MBA admission. If you do BBA, you have to complement it with an MBA. A person having completed MBA(if has the proper skills) can opt for jobs of around 10-12 lacs annually in a finance sector.
Lastly, since you are already from a distance education background, you can study both BBA and MBA in IGNOU. IGNOU university is the best distance education university available. Here you can do MBA at half the price you do in other universities. So log onto www.ignou.ac.in to enroll in BBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?