21st June 2014, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and best institute for JEE Mains and Advance in Ranchi for a candidate who secured 68% in 12th?

sir
i get 68% in 12th ,am i eligible
to write jee main advance.
And also which institute is best
for jee main advance in ranchi??????

13th October 2014, 10:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and best institute for JEE Mains and Advance in Ranchi for a candidate who secured 68% in 12th?

Th eligibility criteria required to appear for JEE Mains and JEE Advance examination is given below :-

-->JEE Main Examination :-
1. Candidates who have completed 12th or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board are eligible to apply for the JEE Main examination.

2. The minimum age required to appear for JEE Main examination is 17 years whereas there is no upper age limit.

-->JEE Advance Examination :-
1. Candidates who qualify in JEE Main examination and who are in top 1,50,000 rank of JEE Main examination are eligible to appear for JEE Advanced examination.

2.The candidates who are in top 20 percentile of the top scorers of the board exams and who are among top 1,50,000 rank in JEE Main examination are eligible to appear for JEE Advanced examination.

JEE Coaching Centres in Ranchi :-

-->Aakash Institute
Arya Business Centre, 3rd Floor, Club Road Ranchi-01
Phone:0651 233 0562

-->Career Point
Giridhar Plaza, Harmu Road, Ranchi-1

-->Resonance
Office No. 17 & 18, 2nd Floor, City Centre, Club Road, Ranchi
Phone:0651-3249721, 3192222

-->Bansal Classes
Heritage Academy,1st Floor, Heritage Garden Tower,Opposite Surendra Nath School, H.B.Road, Dipatoli, Ranchi–9
Phone:0651-3200129; Email : [email protected]
16th April 2019, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and best institute for JEE Mains and Advance in Ranchi for a candidate who secured 68% in 12th?

If I got 65% in 12th board and jee mains paper 2(b-arch) I got 210 out of 390? Can I get nit collage
31st May 2023, 09:27 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

The eligibility criteria for JEE Main and JEE Advanced exams are set by the conducting authorities, and the criteria may vary slightly each year. However, as of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, here are the general eligibility criteria for JEE Main and JEE Advanced:

JEE Main Eligibility Criteria:

Age Limit: There is no age limit for appearing in JEE Main.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed their 10+2 examination or equivalent from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
Minimum Percentage: There is no specific minimum percentage required in the 12th examination to appear for JEE Main.
JEE Advanced Eligibility Criteria:

Performance in JEE Main: Candidates must qualify JEE Main and secure a position in the specified category-wise cutoff ranks to be eligible for JEE Advanced.
Age Limit: General category candidates must have been born on or after October 1, 1999. Age relaxations apply to candidates belonging to reserved categories.
Regarding the best institutes for JEE Main and JEE Advanced coaching in Ranchi, there are several reputed coaching institutes available that provide guidance and support for JEE preparation. Some of the well-known coaching institutes in Ranchi include:

Allen Career Institute
Aakash Institute
Resonance
FIITJEE
Vidwan Classes
Narayana Academy
CatalyseR
It's important to thoroughly research and consider factors such as faculty expertise, teaching methodology, study materials, previous results, and student reviews while selecting the coaching institute that best suits your requirements and learning style.

Additionally, please note that the specific eligibility criteria and coaching institute recommendations may vary, and it's always advisable to refer to the official websites and notifications of the conducting authorities and coaching institutes for the most accurate and updated information for a particular year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?